“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada High River

You added Ramada High River to your Saves list
Ramada High River
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1512 13th Avenue S.E., High River, Alberta T1V 2B1, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in High River
Calgary, Canada
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

We were there for a tournament. 3 guys on my team stayed in the room with 3 double beds. It was great for us.
The rooms were spacious and clean. Plenty of linens. The mini fridge and microwave cam in handy.
The hot tub and pool was nice. Walking distance to several restaurants. Breakfast was good.
We even got a mountain view as a bonus!
This will be the first place I try to book the next time I have to spend a night in High River.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
RamadaHighRiver, General Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Join us once again for our fabulous Christmas prices and hospitality !!! We so enjoyed having you !!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Came to High River for first time on work and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Lady at front desk was friendly and informative.

I managed to get upgraded to the business suite which was very nice and spacious. It had a fireplace and seperate large bedroom area. Bed was very comfortable with good selection of pillows. Work desk was large with a good adjustable office chair & very fast wireless internet access. Suite was nicely appointed with newer furniture & ammenities.

Breakfast was good with do-it-yourself waffles, eggs and sausages(not my favorite but ok) and a selection of cold cereals & pastries.

Price was a bit high for a smaller city even with my discount through CAA but I doubt there's a more comfortable hotel in the area. Will likely stay here again on my next business trip.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Please join us again soon, we enjoyed having you !!!
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is a fantastic hotel. We had superb rooms on the ground floor and first class service and help from the manager and a very lovely lady on reception called Jessica, who went out of her way to help us. She even rang ahead to make sure we got good service at one of the restaurants we went to. She was very busy but always had time to deal with our queries in a very charming way. Breakfast was really good and plentiful.
We stayed an extra night because we enjoyed the hotel and staff so much - it was a very pleasant oasis in our trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
You've made our day, thank you for such wonderful comments .
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Our first reaction when we opened the door was... "WHOA!" This place is amazing!!! It was the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. The kids had a great time in the indoor swimming pool, which was VERY clean! I am very fussy about hotels and their cleanliness and this hotel was beyond my expectations! We stayed in a King suite and had two flatscreens, a fireplace, and very comfortable beds. The location was perfect as it had restaurants in the area but it did also offer a free continental breakfast! Thank you Ramada Inn for just a WONDERFUL experience. I wish all hotels were like yours!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
RamadaHighRiver, Manager at Ramada High River, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments, please join us again.
Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

This is a great place to stay! I actually stayed here 3 nights in 3 different rooms as I was traveling around the area on a fishing trip and came in and out of the High River area. My experiences here were consistent. The rooms aren't huge, but there is plenty of space. The matresses are wonderful - firm, but comfortable. I slept very well here. The bathrooms were very clean. I believe the hotel is only 2 years old and everything is in great condition.

The breakfast buffet is a nice bonus. They serve cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, hard boiled eggs, coffee, juice, bacon or sausage and have a waffle maker. My buddy and I definitely enjoyed having breakfast before heading out for a full day of fishing.

I didn't get to try the waterslide, although it looked fun. The workout room looked like it had enough equipment to get your heart going.

The only negative was that the business center did not have a printer that I could use, but the staff made arrangements for me to go next door to the Super 8 to use their printer.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

We have stayed here for 3 nights in April 2009 and again in 2010. We had one room with 3 double beds which was perfect for our family and it was immaculate with extremely comfortable beds. The children (aged 14, 12 and 10) loved the pool and waterslide and always enjoyed the home-made cookies in reception! Our room rate included breakfast which was great - always fresh and varied. The staff are exceptional and nothing is too much trouble for them. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to High River.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

I stayed here for one night of a recent 5-night trip and wished more of the nights were here. The building is new, and looks it. The room was one of the nicest I've had recently - lots of room, very comfortable, good furniture (could use a real desk chair) and TV, and very clean. The included self-serve continental breakfast avoids the typical overcooked eggs often offered when breakfast is included, in favour of hot waffles you cook yourself, so it seemed like a really fresh-cooked meal. The breakfast room is also large and welcoming.
What really shines though are the staff. The general manager went out of her way to sort out a billing mix-up that was my fault, and other staff were friendly and accommodating. And the home-baked cookies at the front desk were a nice touch. Highly recommended. I wish it was in Calgary - I'd be there every month.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to Ramada High River? Share your experiences!