“Great housekeeping! Excellent Value!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econolodge Inn and Suites

You added Econolodge Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Econolodge Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   9722 97th Street | P.O. Box 1232, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0, Canada (Formerly Sahara Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 2 High Level B&B and Inns
St. Albert, Canada
“Great housekeeping! Excellent Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've been a long term guest at the Econo Lodge (6weeks) and I have had a very pleasurable experience. Great facility considering the price, and the front desk staff has went out of their way for me a number of times during my stays.
The housekeeping is what really stood out. My room looked so good every single day, they tiddy thing mess and just did little things that made my stay that much better. Hats off to them!

Room Tip: If your on the main floor you don't have to go up the stairs everyday.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
JJ B, Chief Operating Officer at Econolodge Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Clayton.

Thanks for your kind words about our team at the Econolodge. I agree that hey do a great job ensuring your stay with us is memorable. Our front Desk Staff led by Joan the GM make sure you have everything you need and I agree our housekeeping team is one of the best in town.

Happy travels.

J.J. Belanger
C.O.O.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
hay river
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

Hard to sleep due to constant creeking of guests on wooden stairs and walkways and partying people. Clearn though and good breakfast.

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — noise
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
JJ B, Manager at Econolodge Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
I am sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. I am however happy that that you thought our rooms were clean and our breakfast with hot pancakes was good as well. Please advise us the next time you are coming to town and I will ensure that we put you in a room that is in a quiter section of the hotel away from the stairs and any potenital partying guests.

Thanks and safe travels.

J.J. Belanger
C.O.O.

Been to Econolodge Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econolodge Inn and Suites

Address: 9722 97th Street | P.O. Box 1232, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0, Canada (Formerly Sahara Inn & Suites)
Location: Canada > Alberta > High Level
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in High Level
Hotel Class:2 star — Econolodge Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Econolodge Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econolodge Inn And Suites High Level, Alberta

If you own or manage Econolodge Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.