“NEVER disappointed :)” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“NEVER disappointed :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

The menu is awesome. Burgers are so filling & yummy. My fave is Longhorn burger with home fries...don't forget the gravy either ;) Spinach salad YUMMO....always freshly made. Quesadillas are great too. Breakfasts are big enough to share. Doesn't matter what meal you are out for...try the WHITE BULL...never disappointing .

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NZ
“Affordable, delicious cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

We visit the white bull often, and have been going there for decades. I have a few favourite dishes here, but often try something new too... I've never been disappointed! Great food at good prices and served by lovely staff. :)

Calgary, Canada
“First visit will make me a return customer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

I had the opportunity to visit the White Bull café while working in Drayton. I was greeted by Sam who immediately introduced himself and was very friendly. I was unsure of what to order and Sam had his choices on what I should try. I started with the cream of dill pickle soup because I was told it was amazing and that was not a lie. My only regret is that I didn't order more. I moved on to the deep fried pickles and the mozza sticks, both of which had homemade dipping sauces. I chose the fish and chips as my main course and I was not disappointed especially because the tartar sauce is homemade. In the middle of my dining, I also had a chance to try one of the best chocolate milkshakes I have ever had. My meal was topped off with a homemade banana bread with vanilla bean ice cream which is a must try. I enjoyed my visit as it wasn't a loud environment and we were able to hear our conversation. I will be making a trip in to see Sam and his staff every time we hit Drayton Valley.

• Visited April 2015
“Always amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

I love this place. The food is always great, the restaurant is usually full. I very rarely have anything other than an omelette, so this review is really only ok for the brunch crowd.

• Visited April 2015
“Catering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

Thank you, Sam and Staff for catering our workshop held on Mar 21. Sam was very accommodating and easy to work with. The cost of the meal was very affordable. We had a small workshop of 15 people. The food was delicious and was a hit with everyone. For the Staff to deliver and set up was greatly appreciated, allowing all of us to take part in the workshop and not worry about picking up and setting up the meal. We look forward to ordering again from The White Bull Cafe for future events.

• Visited March 2015