“Exceptional place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“Exceptional place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have enjoyed The White Bull on many occasions and I have never been disappointed.
The burgers are cooked perfectly and the soups are delicious. The service is always good.
I would highly recommend it. Is good and affordable!

• Visited March 2013
Dear Michael.

Thank you for the great feed back, and anytime you are in the area we would love it for you to join us for lunch,...

take care...

cheers..

The Bull

“Must eat at the white bull, recommend it 100 times over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I'm from Calgary but drive up to Drayton to visit family over the holidays. I make it a must to stop at the white bull at least once during my week stay, Sam's breakfast is just like moms and the surroundings is just like family. I've never been disappointed with any of the food or service, everything is always hot and everyone is extremely friendly. My daughter loves the pancakes and there is literally something for everyone. Sams white bull is the place to be

• Visited April 2013
Dear PhillipMoss

As a native from Calgary, which by the way, Its my 2nd favorite place, of course Drayton Valley is my first... Thank you for your Review, we really like when we get visitors try our food.
We hope to see you and your daughter again

cheers...

The Bull
“Best food in Drayton Vally hands down, great service and even better food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My experience at the white bull cafe was amazing! I went this week with a friend of mine to check it out and not only was the food delicious, but the atmosphere and service was honestly the best I've seen in drayton valley yet. I can't brag enough about this place. Unreal people all around and our food from the appies to our mains were delicious. The milkshakes are a definite must try!

• Visited April 2013
Dear Sugar Swift...
Thank you for the wonderful feed back, we really apriciate your compliments, I showed all my staff and they love it...

we hope to see you soon...

The Bull...
Red Deer, Canada
“Awesome food! And that's no bull.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I usually end up in Drayton Valley about once a month, and I always have breakfast there. If you leave the White Bull hungry it's your own fault, because Sam always makes sure you've got enough to more than fill you up! From the ice cold orange juice to the gargantuan pancakes, to (my personal favorite) omelettes made with three kinds of cheese and with whatever you want in them, the White Bull delivers.

When I have been there for supper the fare has been just as incredible. I personally strongly recommend their steak sandwich and their citrus glazed chicken and spinach salad.

The staff is always so friendly and helpful, and the owner, Sam, strives for excellence and always takes time to come out and chat.

With such great atmosphere, great rates, great food, and even greater people, the White Bull surely has to be considered one of Drayton's best dining experiences.

• Visited December 2012
bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
What a nice feedback, I truly appreciated it.
It makes it worth while and you encourage me and my staff
to keep on doing what we do best.,
we hope to see you next time
Thanks again for choosing the bull
Sam Ichtay
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is not your ordinary restaurant, the staff make it their #1 priority to make sure that you are fully satisfied from when you first walk in right until you walk out. And the owner Sam is a passionate chef who really cares for each and ever customer in his restaurant. They also have the best burger in town!!

bullrest, Owner at White Bull Cafe, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Gram101
Thank you very much for the great feedback, we really appriciate your wounderful comments,
You know its defenetly worth it putting in 16 hours a day myself and my staff just to put out such a great product.
we look forward to seeing you again
Have a great day.