“Beware of internet disruptions.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cold Lake
Edmonton, Canada
“Beware of internet disruptions.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Duration of stay give or take a few days, one month. Super slow/limited internet through out entire stay. this evening could not connect what so ever via wifi. Used up 40-60 min getting assistance from the front desk. They did try to be helpful, but no extra eithernet cable and the one from my room is missing. They said "that the either net cable is HARDWIRED in the rooms". If this is the case, why is mine missing? and why have I never seen a eithernet cable HARDWIRED to date? Lets burn up another 40 minutes of my time enjoying everything that is wallmart to supply my own eithernet cable. Cost of cable, dont care.... Frustration and time from my very limited schedule made this review very easy to write. Everything else so far at the hotel is good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The stay was always pleasent, the customer service was always there at hand. I enjoyed the hot tub very clean and the work out room,
also the hot tub in the rooms was awesome,
The house keeping services where very friendly as well,

Room Tip: they where all confortable, As my stay was work related i had the option of staying in different roo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
cold lake
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed in ramada, the house keeping sucks big time. My bed was not done for days till I told the house keeping. The staff in house keeping is korean and they dont even understand english. I told them twice about making my bed but they dont even understand what I say.
The room does not even get vaccum. They dont even know how to clean the room.

The breakfast service starts in morning. The service is good but the management has limited selection of the menu in breakfast.
I would never suggest this hotel to any one till the managment changes the housekeeping staff.

The reception staff is very hospitable and courtious I like their hospitality and their knowledge about the place and near by areas.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have not even stayed yet. We have five rooms booked by various people. We were told that if we book online theremaremsometimes issues with the hotel getting the reservation. Yep. Happen.s to my sister in law's family a couple of weeks ago. So, from all over the country we start calling to see if they have our rooms served. Not one. And all I was told was, "you'll have to check with ram.com." Nothing offered in terms of assistance. Nomoffermto book the rooms I needed there and then and for me to go back online and cancel the bookings. Nothing. When my sister calls she is told that it happens all the time. Does no one care? Does no one plan to try to resolve the issue?

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Cold Lake? Share your experiences!