I recently stayed with this hotel--my company hosted a function and we held a meeting at this Holiday Inn. I do want to say the hotel itself is very nice. Under a remodel and friendly service staff. I am a frequent traveler and I stay at IHG properties, as I am a rewards member as well. I deal with a lot of customer service and I understand the industry but I was never treated in such a way with disrespect and left to feel so menial and inferior, as I had felt when I had spoke with Christine, who booked the meeting. I may not be the clientele she deals with on a normal basis, but I found it unnecessary that she repeated her title of Director over and over to me--also making sure that I was aware that booking a hotel room, a separate room for my stay, was not her job, as she huffed and I do believe swore as she put me on hold. Now, this being my first visit to Minot,I understand it is a booming town with growing opportunities. Shame on you Holiday Inn and IHG for hiring someone who made a guest feel unwelcome and rather belittled. I stated earlier that the service staff, the front desk and bellman were more than accommodating, giving another star for some hope. I did enjoy the complimentary cocktail hour and was thankful for a full service breakfast restaurant. I unfortunately would not stay at this Holiday Inn again, strictly because of how the booking process was handled and the lack of warmth and empathy given to me by management.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel Minot
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Minot
- Minot Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Riverside! Minot's best choice for your full service or convention needs. We are a beautiful 7 story atrium hotel located on Highway 2 East, right across from the North Dakota State Fair Grounds. We are within minutes of the downtown shopping area, Medical Park and Roosevelt Park & Zoo. Our rooms, pool, lobby & convention center have all been recently remodeled & we offer free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the facility. Brand new in March 2005 is the Atlantis Interactive Waterpark with a lap/bubble jet pool, hot tub, sauna and game room. Room rental includes 4 wristbands. Pool area is for hotel guests only. Birthday packages available Sunday - Thursday. Please call hotel for more details. Must be booked through hotel directly. The Pavilion restaurant is open daily from 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The Ground Round Bar & Grill is open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Relax in our Oasis Lounge & Casino open 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Meeting facilities available up to 2000 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.