My wife and I spent a night in the hotel. It was slow with not a lot going on. Nice facility, but old in many ways (elevators, etc). Close to fairgrounds with stock car racing going on the night we stayed so it was loud in the evening. They offered a good breakfast as credit in their onsite restaurant. We also used the free shuttle service, which was great. Not a destination hotel, but a good one night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel Minot
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Minot
- Minot Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Riverside! Minot's best choice for your full service or convention needs. We are a beautiful 7 story atrium hotel located on Highway 2 East, right across from the North Dakota State Fair Grounds. We are within minutes of the downtown shopping area, Medical Park and Roosevelt Park & Zoo. Our rooms, pool, lobby & convention center have all been recently remodeled & we offer free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the facility. Brand new in March 2005 is the Atlantis Interactive Waterpark with a lap/bubble jet pool, hot tub, sauna and game room. Room rental includes 4 wristbands. Pool area is for hotel guests only. Birthday packages available Sunday - Thursday. Please call hotel for more details. Must be booked through hotel directly. The Pavilion restaurant is open daily from 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The Ground Round Bar & Grill is open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Relax in our Oasis Lounge & Casino open 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Meeting facilities available up to 2000 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.