With the abundance of new hotels in Minot, unless you have a van full of kids and don't mind driving miles for dining and entertainment, this is not the hotel you want to stay at. The hotel appears remodeled from the outside but once you step in you see right away it is all an exterior update. The hotel does have a large water venue which attracts families with kids which equals noise. From the carpets to the elevator to the rooms, this hotel does not meet the needs or quality for business professionals or experienced travelers. The rooms are dated, the furniture dated. the room carpets dirty and the bathrooms in disrepair. I suspected right away this was a franchise location as the old, divoted mattresses were "updated" with new, yet cheap comforters and linens. The Soft and Firm pillows were exactly he same and neither was of the brand or quality you would expect at a newer or corporate Priority brand hotel. The hotel has an attached restaurant although, if you are stayng for more than one night, other decent dining choices are five to seven miles away and located across the street from brand new Priority brand hotels. This is not the place you want to stay in Minot.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel Minot
- Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Minot
- Minot Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Riverside! Minot's best choice for your full service or convention needs. We are a beautiful 7 story atrium hotel located on Highway 2 East, right across from the North Dakota State Fair Grounds. We are within minutes of the downtown shopping area, Medical Park and Roosevelt Park & Zoo. Our rooms, pool, lobby & convention center have all been recently remodeled & we offer free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the facility. Brand new in March 2005 is the Atlantis Interactive Waterpark with a lap/bubble jet pool, hot tub, sauna and game room. Room rental includes 4 wristbands. Pool area is for hotel guests only. Birthday packages available Sunday - Thursday. Please call hotel for more details. Must be booked through hotel directly. The Pavilion restaurant is open daily from 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The Ground Round Bar & Grill is open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Relax in our Oasis Lounge & Casino open 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Meeting facilities available up to 2000 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.