“Very poor customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Minot
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2100 4th St SW, Minot, ND 58701   |
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Provo, Utah
“Very poor customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had occasion to stay at the Days Inn in Minot a few weeks ago, and was comfortableble enough after my Saturday stay, extended for Sunday. My room charges combined cleared my account, but since they'd taken a second swipe of my card, a pending charge continues to show pending in my bank account, despite it being over two weeks. Yes, I understand the explanation I've already heard ad nauseum, my gripe is, my repeated requests for them to write a simple letter explaining they won't charge my account any further and fax it to my bank has been met with, at first willingness, with a promise to call when done (some days ago now) to utter distain for my intrusion into her precious day (this morning). I'm told the manager keeps no set hours, since she bounces between several motels in the area. But to promise a customer something and NOT follow through is inexcusable. Especially with the bad attitude I got from Misty this morning. Maybe its just a dumb, mind-numbing job for these people. But its my money. Not theirs. I've since found a far better, more up-scale hotel in the area, much more customer oriented, and after this experience will never stay at this Days Inn, or other Wyndahm properties again.

Room Tip: Don't stay at the end with all the truck drivers.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a nice 2 day stay in Minot, ND. The office staff were pleasant and courteous. the room was in nice repair and clean. It was also convienient to a Perkins resturant, and a mall, and at the interchange of US highways 2 and 83. We will stay there another time.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Minot? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Minot

Address: 2100 4th St SW, Minot, ND 58701
Location: United States > North Dakota > Minot
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Minot 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Minot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Minot Hotel Minot

If you own or manage Days Inn Minot, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.