“Very poor customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Provo, Utah
“Very poor customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had occasion to stay at the Days Inn in Minot a few weeks ago, and was comfortableble enough after my Saturday stay, extended for Sunday. My room charges combined cleared my account, but since they'd taken a second swipe of my card, a pending charge continues to show pending in my bank account, despite it being over two weeks. Yes, I understand the explanation I've already heard ad nauseum, my gripe is, my repeated requests for them to write a simple letter explaining they won't charge my account any further and fax it to my bank has been met with, at first willingness, with a promise to call when done (some days ago now) to utter distain for my intrusion into her precious day (this morning). I'm told the manager keeps no set hours, since she bounces between several motels in the area. But to promise a customer something and NOT follow through is inexcusable. Especially with the bad attitude I got from Misty this morning. Maybe its just a dumb, mind-numbing job for these people. But its my money. Not theirs. I've since found a far better, more up-scale hotel in the area, much more customer oriented, and after this experience will never stay at this Days Inn, or other Wyndahm properties again.

Room Tip: Don't stay at the end with all the truck drivers.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
KIM G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Minot, responded to this review, May 14, 2015
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. With any issues concerning your credit card we would have gladly taken care of it. When the card is presented or room is put on reservation it does put a hold on the money to make sure it is there. I do apologize for any attitudes given to you by staff. We would like you to stay with us again in the future so we could change your mind and experiences with our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a nice 2 day stay in Minot, ND. The office staff were pleasant and courteous. the room was in nice repair and clean. It was also convienient to a Perkins resturant, and a mall, and at the interchange of US highways 2 and 83. We will stay there another time.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your great review. We as a hotel enjoy nothing more then seeing our guests happy and taken care of during their stay with us. We hope to have you back with us in the future so we may keep your hotel experiences a great one!

Been to Days Inn Minot? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Minot

Address: 2100 4th St SW, Minot, ND 58701
Location: United States > North Dakota > Minot
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Minot 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Minot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Minot Hotel Minot

If you own or manage Days Inn Minot, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.