I've stayed in 30+ hotels in ND the past three years, I affirm this is the worst one. Room details: the bed was a beat-up foam mattress that was squashed in the middle, the refrigerator didn't work so I jammed it full of ice and used it like a 1940s ice box, the carpet was shabby, the bathroom was beat up, poor insulation and the hallways are a source of noise, the best feature was a 17-inch TV. Staff details: terrible, but this can be attributed to the fact that Minot has no employable people left to draw from; most Minot employers are having this problem. Other details: in general, the hotel is a complete disaster; you will find vending machines plugged into power strips, missing boxes on electrical outlet receptacles, broken lighting fixtures, non-functioning security doors, and other inexcusable maintenance concerns everywhere. This hotel has no redeemable qualities and they charge a relative fortune (at least in ND $$).
- Also Known As:
- Grand International Hotel Minot
- International Inn Minot
- Grand International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel in Minot, ND, has spacious rooms, plus amenities such as the area's largest indoor pool area. Now in its 50th year as a premier Minot, ND, hotel, the Grand is also a highly sought-after destination for meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.