“One long stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Minot, Maine
“One long stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Due to the title we did stay for 37 days here and I have to say it was a great visit/ home for our time being there. The front desk was very helpful and understanding of our stay and our needs when they arrised. There were a few hiccups with house keeping when it came to cleaning but they did fix it upon request. Besides that it was a great place with a nice little kitchen. Plus staying that long we got discounted with zero tax being applyed to our bill!

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same I believe, except for the number of beds.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for the review! The My Place Hotel-Minot, ND is a great choice for extended stay travelers. We have full My Kitchens in every room, and a convenient on site My Store that contains many supplies at a great price. We also have affordable nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options available.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you will continue to choose My Place Hotels for any future travels.

Best Wishes,

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

At first I thought my stay would be a pleasant one until I moved into the room - it was much smaller than other extended stays. Because I was here on business and would be in residence for roughly 5 months, I brought my boat to use on the weekends. I parked the company truck with the boat locked on the back in an area of the parking lot that was away from all other vehicles and was not obstructing the flow of traffic. I checked in on a Sunday - the hotel did not ask me for any of my vehicle information - and was towed on Thursday!! That's right - the hotel manager, Kellie Clegg, had put a note on the truck windshield sometime the day before asking if I was a guest to check into the front office but if I was not that I may be towed!! Well, given that I was travelling with my wife, we used her company vehicle for business and left the truck there - so, no chance of finding the note... We left early Thursday morning on business only to return and find that the truck was gone - it took busting the locks off the hitch, ruining the hitch in the process and then disconnecting the drive shaft of the truck to tow it away!! Cost us $400 to get the truck back!! NEVER AGAIN!! This little event cost My Place $10,000 in hotel fees to do what?? Economics 101 - spend $400 to lose $10,000!! Needless to say I checked out right away and found a much better and equally as economical an extended stay a few blocks away... And they promised I would not be towed!! Think twice before you try this My Place...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We can assure you we take all complaints very seriously, and are looking into the situation. We always try to ensure our guest’s have the best stay possible during their visits, and are sincerely sorry that you did not experience that. Someone will be in contact to collect additional details about your stay, and we hope to be able to move forward from this situation.

Frazee, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

If your traveling and need a place to stay for awhile stay here they are totally clean house keeping will clean your room when ever you want it cleaned and make sure you always have everything you need to make your stay a pleasant one and everyone is so friendly, Marty and I stayed at the one in Minot, N.D. They have a cook stove tops in the rooms, Frigs, micro waves, and coffee pots in every room. They also have free WIFI, plus computers in there guest room in the lobby, and they do fax anything that you need faxed for free, and are pet friendly. I really loved it when we stayed there. ( It was our home away from home ) Awesome job everyone on the staff.

Room Tip: Make sure and let them know what your in need of such as crib or extra beds, handicap rooms etc. ect...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for your comment! It was our pleasure to provide a pleasant stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Minot ND. Our extended stay facilities are great for many long-term travelers. Rates are very affordable, and based on daily, weekly, and monthly stays. All rooms also include a MyKitchen, and each facility has a convenient 24-hour MyStore for supplies.

Thank you again for your review. We hope you will continue to choose MyPlace Hotels for any future travels.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Immaculate room. Soft sheets. Clean. Great housekeeping. Front desk very professional, helpful, and nice. No bugs, bad smells. Perfect for us! Will definitely stay here in the future. Would recommend this hot to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013
We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay to the MyPlace Hotel of Minot ND. We take pride in our clean facilities and customer service, and it is great to see that your stay reflected that.

The MyPlace bedding is a great feature of our guest rooms, and is complimented by many of our travelers. The rooms also contains the MyKitchen with a full refrigerator, microwave, and 2-burner cooktop, all at a budget friendly rate.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Love the kitchenettes, And the price. Good location, quiet. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Would definitely stay there again. Just wish they had a pool and/or exercise room. Had an awesome sleep.

• Stayed August 2013
Brett N, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Minot, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot. I am glad that we served your traveling needs through our comfortable rooms. We will always strive to have the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff members at each My Place location.

I hope you will continue to stay at other My Place Hotel locations!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

the staff was very kind and hospitable they went above and beyond .the rooms were roomy.also the housekeepers were nice and did there job the rooms were clean.also the price was economical . I like the fact they had internet.and atm machines.also,everything was close by.

Room Tip: very economical and clean
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

We are very proud of our affordable rates, comfortable beds, and kitchenettes. I am glad that you enjoyed these items that allowed for a great stay. Also, our location is an area we are very proud of that allows our guests to have everything they need without having to travel.

I hope you continue to make My Place Hotels your home while traveling!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My name is shawn an I give this hotel 5 stars, everyone that works here great...really..try it you will love it.....shawn long..the service at the front dest to the willingness to help you with direction, to making sure you have all that you need made me an my family fill at home....thank you...

• Stayed August 2013
I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Minot. We strive to make each and every guest feel at home while staying with us and I am very happy we provided this during your stay.

Also, our customer relations is an area continually work to improve on in order to meet the guest needs.I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Minot area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minot
My Place Hotel-Fargo
Comfort Inn
#15 of 32 in Minot
4.0 of 5 stars 126 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minot

Been to My Place Hotel-Minot? Share your experiences!