“Awesome view, excellent food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 111 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Pasta
Parshall, North Dakota
“Awesome view, excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Primo offers a breath taking view of Minot, if you request to be seated in that section. The menu offers several items, from steaks to salads to sandwiches. This strikes me as more of an adult restaurant, due to the atmosphere. You would not expect to find screaming kids, here. Service was good and prices, competitive.

Visited December 2013

Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
“A fine dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate dinner at the Primo restaurant in the Grand Hotel. The hotel is located at the north end of Minot near the airport. My son and I both ordered the House Made Lasagna. The portions were large and it was very good. My wife enjoyed the full rack of barbeque ribs. My daughter-in-law ordered the pork chops and said they were good. The kids ordered the chicken fingers meals from the kids menu. In general, the meal provided good value.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
shoal lake
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

excellent food and service! we go to Minot regularly and always make a special point of eating here.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Solid brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ate at Primo on Sunday for their brunch while in the city for the weekend. We were staying at the hotel, so very convenient for us.

Although I will say it was a little pricey (2 of us was $32 + tip for brunch with no beverages, although coffee is included), we were quite happy with the quality of the food. There was a good selection including an omelette bar. There was even dessert available, which I crushed, because that's the kind of guy I am.

Price was a little high for breakfast, but I think it was worth it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are new to Minot and were looming for a special place to eat for our aniversary. All the reviews looked ok so we gave it a try. Fist of all the hotel smelled like a swimming pool and as we walked toward the resturant that smell was replaced with the odor of dirty old hotel. Any way we looked at each other and ventured forward. We were at by the window which was very nice and the waitress was attentive. We got our menu and I was shocked at the prices. I'm not a picky eater and like most anything but there was not a single thing I would eat. Everything description included heavy cream and bacon. I was really hoping for a nice Italian meal. We continued to ponder our options and decided to just leave and go to Olive Garden.

• Visited June 2013