“Very nice, comfortable room - lots of space & super comfy bed!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Spring Showers Savings!
Ranked #1 of 32 hotels in Minot
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Very nice, comfortable room - lots of space & super comfy bed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room - a major upgrade from what we expected - especially for the price! Nice selection for breakfast. The staff was friendly & helpful. We'll be back. Thanks!

Stayed September 2013
NobleInnND, General Manager at Noble Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Many thanks for taking some time to say a few kind words about your experience with us. We value your feedback and the staff appreciate knowing that they are being recognized for all their efforts. We want everyone that stays with us to have a good experience of their stay in Minot and hope that you will be back to visit us again.

Vice-President Minot Innkeepers Association
Ambassador - Minot Chamber of Commerece

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were very impressed with our stay at the Noble Inn. It was very quiet at night for sleeping. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The decor was very relaxing and made us feel at home. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
We were very lucky to swap stories with the owner of the hotel which shows you Dennis is very "Hands on, down to earth and makes you feel very welcome."
The breakfast buffet is second to none! Everything is hot and they make sure there is plenty of food.
It is very easy to get around to any shopping or restaurants.
Thanks for a wonderful time and we definitely will return to this hotel.

Green Features: I was glad to see that we had the option of getting the towels changed every day. This saves water and energy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience of staying at the Noble Inn. The staff and myself want you to know we are working hard to make all of our guests visit to Minot a good memory. One of the reasons I chose this career is that I like to be able to visit with my guests as often as possible. Very often we can get caught up in our daily tasks and soon we can forget how valuable our customers are to our success. If those working around you see how much I care about the people who stay in our hotel and I believe that they will respond to you in the same manner. It is a team effort and we hope to see you again in the future.

Vice-President Minot Innkeepers Association
Ambassador - Minot Chamber of Commerce
Flushing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed one night at the Noble Inn and had an excellent stay. I had not printed the upgrade coupon, but the clerk gave us an upgrade anyway.
Laundry facilities, other than soap, are free.
Breakfast had many excellent choices and there was china and silverware, not the usual plastic fare.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Price is very reasonable, especially for Minot.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NobleInnND, General Manager at Noble Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time from your schedule to say a few kind words about how friendly and helpful the staff were during your stay. We not only represent the hotel, but also the city of Minot. My goal is that if people enjoy their stay they will also enjoy the city and will tell others and come back to visit again.
My goal is that we also are considered of good value for our customers visiting Minot. When customers like yourself let us know what they have experienced whether good or bad it assists us in making adjustments so that each and every person says it is the perfect place to end their day.

Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was traveling solo, so before my arrival my significant other called the evening clerk at the Noble Inn at Minot and asked for the same rate that we had received several weeks earlier when we had stayed there. The clerk advised us that we could get that rate, but that she would charge us the regular room rate that evening and the manager, Dennis, would adjust it to the other rate the next morning at checkout. When I brought this to the managers attention the next morning he said that he couldn't honor his clerks word and would have to charge me a higher rate. I explained to him that she had told us both on the telephone and in person when I had arrived that the rate would certainly be adjusted the next morning. He reiterated that he was sorry, but that the motel ended up selling out that night and that he thought he could have gotten another $20 for the room. I ended up telling him to go ahead and charge me the full rate, since he was being very argumentative and embarrassing me in front of other travelers, but I did learn something. To the manager there, honoring his employee's word or going back on that word is worth about $20 to him. I paid it and will never again stay there. I have been routinely in Minot over the last 3 years. His unwillingness to honor the word of his staff for $20 has lost his motel possibly several thousand of my dollars in the long run. Having said all that, the staff that he refuses to stand behind, were very nice to me and seemed as genuinely embarrassed as I was.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time with your review. I appreciate it when customers can say both what they like and don't like about their stay as it is your opinion and if corrections are required it is my position as a manager to assume responsibility. After reading through your review I found several things so alarming I had to review the video and audio footage. I was a bit surprised though at what I both saw and heard though and what you are actually writing. I take great pride in knowing that I can stand behind my staff, know I always have a hotel in each city I manage in the top of its class and that I offer a good value.
My first point is why would my receptionist offer you a rate and need me to adjust it the next morning. My telephone is available 24 hours a day to both my customers and my staff. At no point during the reservation was a rate offered. As you stated your significant other and had stayed previously. Prior arrangements could have easily been arranged directly with myself to completely avoid this situation. When you arrived at the hotel the rate you mentioned was not even the same rate you came to me with the next morning as you were looking for an even lower rate below what I offer to my extended stay guests. The rate I actually offered you without even knowing what you were looking for was exactly in the middle of the two rates you mentioned upon check-in. Also which is the rate which you paid and what was charged to your card.
The video footage also shows that the only person that was being argumentative and embarrassing to both me and my staff was yourself. Customers did see you throw your pen and go out the door screaming how sleazy I was and that you would see that you would make sure people would not visit my hotel.
At the end of the day I say to all my customers. You are the judge. You will always find me working hard to ensure my guests stay is comfortable and of good value. I also know we are not perfect and do make mistakes, but we also work at putting those things right for our future and current guests. When my guests visit Minot I also represent this city. It is up to me that they go away happy enough to tell others and to hopefully return to the "Magic City" again.
My hotel may not have met your needs on this occasion, but I do wish you well in finding a hotel to suit your needs while in Minot.
Regards,
Red Coat Ambassador - Minot Chamber of Commerce
Kenaston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms. Quiet. Friendly staff. Complementary snacks and beverage. Hot breakfast with many choices. Easy to find. Manager Dennis Gumke wanted to hear how our stay was. He also told us of the upcoming promotion this winter, of champagne and complimentary houseboats. Will be posted on the Minot web site.

• Stayed September 2013
NobleInnND, General Manager at Noble Inn, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
It was very nice meeting with you and it is always my pleasure to hear how my guests have enjoyed their stay. It is very often when I speak to our guests that I am able to come up with ideas that I hope will want to return again to the Magic City. Our hotel is here to represent Minot in a positive manner and I would like our hotel to be the perfect place to end your day. We hope the word of our offers via the Visit Minot website continues to grow and that it will encourage our Canadian friends to think of our city for a quiet weekend getaway, shopping, events, or a special occasion.

Warm regards,
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Noble Inn from 14 August 2013 to 24 August 2013, after reviewing the comments from TripAdvisor. It was our first trip to the US and to Minot from Malaysia after over 20 years. Our daughter has signed up for undergraduate studies at the Minot State University and we decided to recce Minot together with her before she checks into the Residence Hall. We took a studio room at Noble Inn and my daughter slept on the sofa, since the hotel does provide an additional blanket and pillow. We obtained a good rental rate from Dennis, the GM, who gave an additional discount for AARP member, and surprised us with a welcome bottle of sparkling Beringer! Besides Dennis, notable staff to commend are Kim, the assistant manager (who has so calmly sorted out the minor confusion over the rental rate during our check out), and Erin and DJ, whom we have dealt with during our stay, and they are all very helpful and excellent in giving lots of valuable advise and recommendations. DJ was at hand on one of the night shifts and he put in an extra effort to restore the Wifi during one late night - thanks, DJ and Erin, for willing to stay longer on the shift while DJ trouble shoots the Internet problem. Wifi is free and access speed is good, but during the night it can be quite temperamental. Great staff with the right attitude and commitment, I would say! The breakfast is complimentary and the spread is good, but with almost the same spread every morning of our extended stay of 11 days, it can get on you. But you can go over to the kitchen area anytime during the day and night for more hot tea and coffee, although the room does come with a coffee maker! Every Monday to Thursday from 5.30pm to 7.30pm, we were each given a complimentary drink of our choice, of either beer, wine or soft drink. The one we love best is the Moscato! The hotel include a 24-hour convenience store, ATM, fitness room, business centre, conference room, outdoor courtyard with fire place, fire pit and gazebo, with a built-in barbecue - all of which we did not have the time or need to use. We did, however, use many times the free guest laundry (washer and dryer) located on the upper floor and it was great! We also visited almost all the dinning places recommended by the hotel, which was posted on its website. Our studio room was on the ground floor and was sufficiently large, with three closets to put our baggage and the many stuff we bought in Minot. The bed was soft and comfortable, but tend to sunk in, which we were not to our liking. The shower pressure was sufficient but a wee tad slow for us, since we love our shower strong. The hotel is new and clean, and is located on the quiet part of Minot on the south east side. The hotel is located within a short distance to the main street South Broadway on the west side, and there is a petrol station, K-Mart, Minot First Assembly of God Church, and Dakota Square Mall nearby, including Walmart to the south, all of which we visited. We rented a car from Hertz and we found the hotel location perfect for our travel, shopping, and meals in and around Minot, and there are lots of parking spaces available around the hotel for parking as well. We will definitely be back to stay when we visit Minot again. The hotel has been a great place, with great staff, and a good value stay. Thanks and keep it up, Dennis et al.

Room Tip: Take the upper floor if you are on extended stay and need to use occasionally the free guest laundry...
Green Features: We are aware of the conscious effort of the hotel towards environmentally-friendly practices, especially lighting and towel use, including enforcing of strict no smoking zones in the hotel premises.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write such a detailed report of both the hotel and of things in the area. It is through your experience that I have been able to gain additional insite into some areas where I think improvements can be made. One area is with the Dining Options on the website. There are a number of choices that I would not hesitate to recommend for a fine dining experience. This has encouraged me to see what offers they would extend to customers like you who have never experienced the "Magic City" Our hotel represents this city and is an ambassador to ensuring visitors go away with a positive experience. We hope that your experience with us has shown that our city will be a rewarding experience for your daughters studies and future.
We hope that we see you again in the future and if there is ever anything I can do to be of assistance you have my contact details.

Swan River, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is awesome! New, and such a nice, quiet place to stay. Rooms are beautiful, and extremely well maintained. Staff are very accommodating and friendly. Excellent breakfast, and we really liked everything the Noble Inn had to offer! We were 110% satisfied with our first visit in July/2013, so we booked again in August and we were 120% satisfied, so we booked again in October, and again in December because we remained so impressed with the complete service package the Noble Inn offers their customers at extremely affordable rates compared to older/more established motels/hotels in Minot, ND, many of which are showing some wear and tear while trying to charge rates that we feel were too high!

Room Tip: Spanking new rooms so all are great!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
After reading your wonderful comments I thought to myself what are we going to do to keep rising above your expectations. The truth is we just need to focus on what we are doing right and not lose site of our customers. We are here for the city of Minot and hope that we represent the Magic City in a positive manner to encourage guests like you to return again.
My goals are for this hotel to be a great value, exceptional service and be the perfect place to end your day. Please check the Visit Minot website or check with me directly via my email to see if there are any special offers. I am looking at providing some some exceptional deals soon for our Canadian friends.
Vice President Minot Innkeepers Association

Been to Noble Inn? Share your experiences!