“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 32 hotels in Minot
Orlando
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was a unexpected trip to Minot and the Microtel made my trip so much easier then it could have been. The staff was friendly and very helpful assisting me with my needs. I really needed this since it was my first trip to the area.
The rooms are immaculate and I will be staying here again when I am in the Minot area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reggie F, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Our staff appreciate the great comments regarding your recent stay. We know you have choices when coming into the area and am delighted that you stayed with us and that we were able to provide you a great experience. I hope we will have the pleasure of having you with us again in the future.

225 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mesa, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hotel was new, clean, wonderful staff & had breakfast & snacks! Those all score high! Now the negative, rooms are lacking counter space, no room to eat in your room expect the window seat or bed. The room was not made up nor towels changed out upon the visit. Seemed to have many traveling workers & while I felt safe traveling alone I however was annoyed with all the hoot & hollering that got louder as they drank & bbq'd in the patio area. Yes, my window was right about this & 3+hrs of it was more than enough. Tip for travelers if you do laundry here check the top of the barrel as your clothes may stick to it. I was rather embarrassed that my items ended up in a male guests laundry. At least he had a sense of humor when he said he wife would understand! I would stay here again but do hope the hotel will cut down on the noise out of respect of other travelers who may need to rest. Thank goodness they have a lovely gal who was kind, friendly & very caring sitting at the front desk for them!

• Stayed August 2013
Reggie F, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
The staff would like to thank you for selecting the Microtel over the many choices in the market. I apologize for the noise level at our BBQ and hope that you'll allow us to show you how quiet and peaceful the hotel can be. If I can ever be of assistance with accommodations please feel free to contact me directly and thank you for sharing your experience with our Trip Advisor friends.
Rosetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

When in Minot on a previous trip we noticed that Microtel had just opened up.We made a note of this and when we came throughout the next time we arranged to stay there.Good choice, I had booked on line ,worked great. The front desk was good, the room was definitely adequate still smelt new! The floor was quiet, the breakfast choice was sufficient.The only negative was the over stuffed pillows, way too big.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I hope that we will absolutely have the pleasure of having you with us again in the future. Your comments were greatly appreciated! Thank you!
St. Albert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I heard that hotels in Minot are expensive and generally full so I booked a couple of days in advance. I had not heard of Microtel and was a little suspicious of the good price, for Minot, but the reviews convinced me to give it a try. I,m glad I did.

It is a new building so it is clean and in good condition. The room was large and stylish. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the breakfast very good. After this experience we now look for Microtel inns.

If you are looking for a hotel in Minot, try the Microtel but book ahead.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reggie F, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
The team at Microtel would like to thank you for your positive comments and feedback we appreciate travelers that take a moment to share their experiences. We hope to have you with us again in the future.

Been to Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot? Share your experiences!