“weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Minot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Culbertson, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I booked both of my rooms on April 10 as my family was planning on coming to the state fair. I booked the rooms for a Friday and Saturday. I was told that I would be guaranteed the regular room rate, and not the fair rate because I had booked so early. As it got closer we were able to stay another night, so I called on the 12th of July to add one more night to the stay. We got there, and were charged $80 more a night, because they charged us fair prices! I tried to explain this to the women working, and they were rude and unwilling to help. They said that since I called on the 12th, it looked as though that was the day I booked the whole stay. Because of this price, our only summer vacation was ruined and I had to cancel Sunday night's stay. On top of this our room was dirty, and had a dirty towel left in the bathroom. People partying all night outside.
My kids were so disappointed to have to come home early. This was their first time at the fair, and I wish they could have enjoyed it a little longer. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Alyssa G, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I would like to truly apologize for your experience as it is our hope to always exceed the expectation of each of our guests. We value your business and would like the opportunity to change your opinion about the Microtel Inn & Suites. During the fair our rates were considerable higher and am sorry we couldn't meet your price point required to stay longer. We would like the opportunity to change your opinion and hope you'll allow us that opportunity. If I can be of assistance directly please contact me it would be my pleasure to speak with you.

Thank you!
Moose Jaw, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really nice hotel. Staff are really friendly and efficient. Rooms are beautiful - they have these amazing little window seats that a child could even sleep on! Pool isn't fancy but it is clean and the kids loved it. Really nice breakfast in the morning. Will definitely stay here anytime we are going through Minot

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the hotel and your experience. The team enjoys hearing from our guests and likes knowing that we assisted in meeting your expectations for your family get aways. We hope that we will have the opportunity to have you with us again.

Thank you!
Kennewick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really enjoyed the hotel. Clean, spacious, great bed, sheets and pillows, wonderful and friendly staff. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Alyssa G, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your comments and am glad that you enjoyed our accommodations. Our rooms do have some very nice beds with our pillowtop mattresses. I'm happy we met your expectations with our lovely pillowtop mattresses. I hope we will have the pleasure of having you with us again.

Been to Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Minot? Share your experiences!