“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Minot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Waited at the front desk for 15 minutes for someone to even be there to check us in. My husband got bit something awful by some kind of bug and some drunk a hole pulled the fire alarm 3 times between 1-3 in the morning before cops were called and we had a 5 am flight. Will not stay there again.

Stayed July 2014
Kayla A, Manager at Baymont Inn And Suites Minot, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I am very thankful that you reached out to me to let me know your concerns. We hope that you will be staying with us again so we can show you our efforts to making your stay more comfortable.

Thank you again!

Kayla Andrade
Manager
Dickinson, North Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I booked w/ this motel almost a month in advance.... the day I was due to check in I recieve 3 calls all within a 2 hour period asking for my CC telling the first person that I talked to that my cc should have been on file and that I would give it to them when I got to the motel because I was driving to them guy was rude about it, then 45 mins later got another call saying the same thing told them the same thing... 30 mins later a girl called was rude and saying " if I didn't give her my cc number she didn't think she could hold the room" told her I was about 30 mins away would give it to her when I got there she said fine and hung up.... then when we got to the motel we stood there for almost 20 mins while "Tessa" ran errands for other rooms that needed towels, blankets etc.... finally got around to checking us in and then fought with me over the rate I was quoted and had printed on my confirmation...... Once checked in she gave us our keys and went to walk off I asked her where our room was located and she acted like I had put her out by asking...."take the elevator to the 3rd floor" was her response....
I myself work in Guest Services and have NEVER called a guest to bother them about a CC a month later nor that day..... I also have NEVER acted like my time was more important than my guest.... Elevator was dirty looked like it hadn't been vacuumed for a few days... our room and breakfast on the other hand was great! I stayed there because it look nicer than a few of the other motel/hotels in town but guest services could really use some work!!!!!!!!! dealing with unfriendly people really puts a damper on your whole trip!!!!!! Also note to the night Auditor/Night Shift Don't smoke right next to the front entrance!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Minot
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Little annoyances. Hotel seemed to be just thrown together. 1st look is good but not finished properly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Maria Z, General Manager at Baymont Inn And Suites Minot, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
It is always great to get local guests from Minot to stay at our hotel for your observation is highly appreciated as you have seen the area growth. You statement has been communicated to our company that is growing in the great state of North Dakota for they always appreciate the experiences of all guests. Please feel free to contact me directly if you like to share your experience so I may get better details to help our development be even better. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to visit Trip Advisor for the first time. It is a excellent communication tool for us to be better in all we do.

Maria Zafra, GM
Meadow Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The service is excellent - friendly and efficient. The rooms are excellent - clean, new, very comfortable beds, beautiful bathroom, and quiet. We enjoyed the continental breakfast which was the usual fare. What we appreciated most was how welcome we were with our pets. There is a designated large green area for pets to relieve themselves, outfitted with a roll of poop scoop bags and a receptacle to place them in. Fabulous. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor away from elevators - it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We are very pleased that you enjoyed the fact that we are 100% pet friendly! At Baymont Inn & Suites of Minot we strive everyday to make sure the guest experiences have been exceeded!

Thank you again for such a fantastic review!

Kayla Andrade
Manager

Been to Baymont Inn And Suites Minot? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn And Suites Minot

Address: 1609 35th Ave Sw, Minot, ND 58701
Location: United States > North Dakota > Minot
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn And Suites Minot 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn And Suites Minot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn And Suites Minot, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.