“Rooms not cleaned” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Minot

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Minot to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Minot
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3420 South Broadway, Minot, ND 58701 (Formerly Astoria Hotel and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in Minot
Montana
“Rooms not cleaned”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When we returned from Hostfest Oct. 3rd our rooms had not been cleaned. There was no clean towels, soap, coffee, coffee cups, or glasses. A bus with 50 seniors arrived at 9:30 the night of Oct. 1. We had reservations at this hotel since June but A & B Tours did not have rooms for us upon arrival - we had been on Amtrack 13 hours and we finally got a room at 12:30 that night. The staff did work hard to accommodate us and I think it was a "goof up" by the A & B tour representative. The rooms were very nice, but not up to what we felt a Sheritan 4 Points should have been.

Room Tip: No tip we were just lucky to get a room!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are nice. That's the only thing good about this place. Staff is terrible, took over an hour to checkin then they accidently cancelled the room. Don't plan on getting any help from anyone here, they just don't care.

Room Tip: have a backup plan in case they screw it up
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Why is it so hard to not be disturbed in your room when there's a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door?!?! Thank god I had the deadbolt locked! The beds are ridiculously hard, resulting in terrible sleep. And the Microtel has a much better breakfast.

• Stayed September 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I showed up to the hotel, there were around 30 people in the lobby. I figured there must be some sort of happy hour going on. I gave the front desk clerk my ID and credit card the reservation had been made with. The room was available and everything was looking good until an overbearing customer hovering at the front desk complained that I was getting my room ahead of her. Apparently all of the 30 people waiting in the lobby were waiting on rooms.

The front desk clerk then informed me that they were giving my room away because there were other people in front of me. When I asked how I had a confirmed reservation and they didn't have a room for me, the front desk replied that they have no control over people booking through third party websites and they can easily become oversold that way. I booked directly from the Sheraton website but apparently that did not matter.

Every hotel in town was fully booked, I had nowhere to stay and had to attempt to sleep in a chair in the lobby.

I would not recommend staying at this hotel as there is no way of knowing whether your reservation will be honored.

• Stayed October 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is not up to standard. Breakfast arrived 40 minutes late, it was cold and part of the order was not correct. The room was not cleaned properly, pervious guests dirty socks were found in the room (gross). Although staff were okay there was training going on and it caused confusion with my name as my full name is on my passport and my credit card just had my initials. I would not stay here again, and I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

This is a hotel that is part of our network of preferred hotels around the world, but primarily in the US and Canada.
Pros: The hotel sems to be fairly new. The room was clean and neat. Plenty of space with a nice work area. Bathroom was spacious and the shower was more than large enough. Breakfast, albeit a bit minimal in the selecton, was fresh.The pool is small but the area was quite clean.
Cons: Service lacking
1:When I made the reservation I requested pillows without down filling due to an allergy. The request was not filled the first night and was not going to be the second until I reminded them upon returning from the job site.
2: The room was not made up when I returned the first day. I had to catch a person in the hall and make them clean it and make it up. I worked from the room the second day and the room was not touched again, yet the cleaning cart sat idle in the hallway.
3: The bed was as hard a rock making sleeping extremely difficult.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Berthold, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We recently held our 50th wedding anniversary celebration there. From the time the planning was started, we were treated with respect and friendliness. The staff was there to give suggestions, and do what we wished. They were there to help! All the rooms(meeting and sleeping) were neat and clean. Thank you for helping us have a wonderful celebration!

Room Tip: All the ones I saw were good.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Minot? Share your experiences!