“Don't eat here - I hope it is not a chain” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 111 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Mexican
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Don't eat here - I hope it is not a chain”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had the worst meal I've had in a sit-down restaurant in a long time at this place, or maybe forever. True, it is in a part of the country not known for excellent restaurant choices but you have to have total disregard for your clientele to put this food on a plate and serve it. How you make "Mexican" food totally devoid of flavor is beyond me but this outfit has found the secret.

Visited May 2013

Minot, North Dakota, United States
“Mexican disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I may have been spoiled growing up with true Mexican food as a kid but this place was no better than my kids throwing stale cheese on a flour tortilla the enchiladas were dry beef was absolutely terrible. Don't recommend this to anyone.

Visited May 2013
“Pretty bland”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have found many people enjoy this restaurant. I am not a fan. Everything seems pretty bland. I am more into authentic mexican food, a little more spicy, fresh and flavorful (which I have yet to find in ND). The restaurant seems clean though. But to me, it is a glorified Taco Bell (which I dont care for either).

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Minot, North Dakota
“great chips”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

the service is great.. food is fine.. chips are awesome.. glad it is not so busy.. we will go back soon

Visited January 2013
Regina, Canada
“Great Martguerita - and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The lot was full when we pulled up, so that's always a great sign. Although it was full, we had a very short 10 minute wait to get a table. The blended Martguerita's were awesome - twice as big as what I am used to and not as sweet as usual - so good!! The food was also great and they accommodated my gluten free needs with a special menu - always a relief to me.

Visited February 2013