My partner and I stayed one night at this hotel. All in all the stay was fine. The only thing wrong in our view was the drapes did not close for the black out so we slept with only the shear curtains covering the windows. Also our room was on the first floor next to the service elevator and pool and the smell of chlorine was quite bothersome. We had to keep the window open to help alleviate the smell. It was not pleasant, but after a while it seemed not to be too bad we got used to it. A room not so close to the pool would have been quite better. On the upside, the service was good, the free breakfast was ok,( there was a variety of food choices). Very clean and quiet. Maybe this room could be converted to a storage room. We did not require any service so we cannot comment on that one selection. If we were to stay longer we would have requested a different room.