“It isn't the ritz but thats not why you stay here” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Minot
regina
“It isn't the ritz but thats not why you stay here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have to laugh at some reviews saying it needs repairs, or its noisy. It is a hotel connected to the mall and the waterslides, you go for fun you don't go for the gold treatment. Yes it may need a few repairs but overall I would give it a 7 or 8. It is fairly clean and the amenities are great. Coffee available all day, the breakfast is hot and buffet style, way better than the stale muffin you get at some. And yes the waterslides may hurt the butt when you go down but I have never found one that doesn't.

Its kid friendly and that's all we needed, price was good and it was a nice time away.

Room Tip: Book Saturday to Monday, you darn near get the waterslides to yourself sunday night.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
SleepInn M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on trip advisor about your recent stay at our hotel.

Jeannie Wright
Sales Director
Sleep Inn
701-837-3100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Regina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

room was perfect, food was awesome, staff was so accommodating
only tiny problem was tv didn't work. Desk was called but they didn't come to fix it.
The lady in the kitchen was so nice and friendly. A true gem !

Room Tip: rooms off of pool were great
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Jeannie Wright
Sales Director
Sleep Inn
701-837-3100
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We where there building the Home Depot & my husband left his iPad in the night stand when we checked out. Not realizing it until several hundred of miles down the road. I called the front desk & they said if anything was found housekeeping would have it & they'd be in at 8 the next morning. Ok sounds bad but unfortunately we live in a world where trust is hard to find. My husband just known it was gone & with that all the business he dose on it. I called back the next morning talked to the head housekeeper & sure enough they had it the person who cleaned our room turned it in. We were so thankful that an honest person had cleaned our room. Many thanks to you!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sweetnsouthern, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Its always nice to hear there are still Honest people in the world. We here at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Minot we pride ourselves on our great staff. :) I will pass on the compliment. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Sleep Inn which has a great water park & arcade and attached to the mall. The room we received wasn't exactly the room I booked online however we made everything work. Breakfast was complimentary and numerous options to choose from and not to mention very good! Front desk and the staff we'd come across in the halls and breakfast room were very friendly. Overall a good hotel. We'll stay again next time in the area!

Stayed November 2013
SleepInn M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a trip advisor review about your recent stay at our hotel.

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our family took a trip to Minot to celebrate our mothers 79th Birthday. Young and old all relished the idea of staying at the Sleep Inn and Suites for the amenities they offer. The rooms are roomy, well decorated and the beds are very comfortable. In the morning you can treat yourself to the complimentary breakfast which includes bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits with sausage gravy and waffles as well as cold cereals, breads, yogurts and fruit. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juices are also available at the breakfast and coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cappicino are available by the front desk 24/7. The waterslide was wonderful and we had fun in the games room as well. Being attached to the mall is also great especially when the weather is foul and not having to go outdoors is a bonus. Lots of shopping and eating to be had without driving anywhere. The staff were wonderful and no complaints were heard. I would stay here again and recommend the Sleep Inn and Suites to anyone.

Room Tip: Any room is fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
SleepInn M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Real_Pancho_Villa,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites during your recent trip to Minot. We are excited you enjoyed your stay with us and I want to personally thank you for all the compliments, I will be sure to pass them on to the staff as well. We hope to see you and your family soon.
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times on trips to Minot, ND. In spite of the Oil Boom to the West and large amounts of new traffic, they always try to find a place for me because I have been a past customer. They have large spaces for conventions and also musical gatherings. The hotel is attached to a large shopping center with a film screens showing the latest fare. Breakfast has always been great and included. My last experience was special in that I left behind a shoulder bag/briefcase. I phoned back about five days later and yes, they had it and would send it to me. They took my credit card number, packed it and sent it to me by USPS. It was friendly and painless. What I really liked was that I was not dismissed after a cursory or non existent search. Great pains were taken to make sure my address was properly taken down on their end. I like this hotel a lot. CHR

Room Tip: As in any hotel, you might try to get a room away from the elevator. There is a pool and children a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SleepInn M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Crasch42,

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on the compliments to the other team members. Thank you for be a loyal customer as its always nice to see a friendly face. Hope to see you soon.
Lisbon, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed here again for a second time. Couldn't be much better. I showed them that I had a rewards card & they upgraded our room for free. We got a beautiful suite! It had plenty of room to do work and relax. The staff are so pleasant & helpful. I was so comfortable in our nice room that I didn't want to leave it. Problem with my comfort though, was that I missed the wonderful continental breakfast by 5 Minutes. Husband made it down for the breakfast & said it was great! Highly recommend this Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SleepInn M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Minot, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Rita,

Thank you so Much, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us :) Can't wait to have to back.

Been to Sleep Inn Minot? Share your experiences!