“YUMMY WINGS” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Minot, North Dakota
“YUMMY WINGS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great wings and great service. My husband loves there wings. They have so many options and they sure are tasty. If your on a diet or trying to watch calories I wouldn't recommend it.

Visited September 2012

Midwest
“How drunk can they get people?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My 10 year old son and I decided to have a late afternoon lunch. We decided to sit on the patio because it was a beautiful day. We got outside and waited some time for service. A few tables away were 2 men. These men were obviously very intoxicated. We did eventually get poor service. What shocked me the most was that the young lady waitress continued to serve these 2 drink after drink, shot after shot. They were so hammered the one guy was talking to himself. Over the course of an hour the guys had 6 shots of tequila each and 3 beers. That's just while I was there. They were already hammered when we arrived! I was saddened with the lack of responsibility BWW showed. I'm sure they drove off when they were done !

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“Food was good but maybe not worth the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I used to go often. It was a little disappointing to see they raised their prices. Still the wings weren't bad and the service was pretty good for Minot.

Visited July 2012
Minot, North Dakota
“It was alright”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I went there for a little late night dinner. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip as an appetizer, when we finally got it it was ice cold. The chips served with it were hot, but we sent back the dip after waiting about fifteen minutes for the waitress to come back. She took it back and brought it back about five minutes later hot, but, you could tell it went straight to the microwave. It was gross. I ordered wings and my husband ordered a burger and fries. The wings and burger were not bad but it seemed like since we were there relatively close to closing time the waitress could have cared less about our dining experience. We have been there many times and never had bad service until now.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not as good/nice as other bww's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Food: at best it's ok. Always late, you can count on that. Took 40 min just to get chips and salsa, just as an example.
Service: One of my customers actually had a conversation on how she was not getting enough tips. He recommended actually checking on her tables and being friendly instead of hanging out with the other servers and and ignoring us. We had waited 20 min with a 1/4 full bar area.
Atmosphere: overworked oil field workers/construction workers. Everybody looks depressed and it makes for a real uncomfortable experience there.

I love wings and beer, so I'll always go back but for those that havent been here, I wanted to give you an idea of what it's like.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere