This is our fourth visit to the Arabella and so you can take it as read that we like the place!
We got our usual warm welcome when we arrived at 3am in the morning with sufficient check in staff to make the process quick and efficient. They even laid on a cold buffet dinner in case we were hungry.
The hotel is, as always, kept immaculate and the staff all take pride in their work and the service is always spot on. It was nice to see some of the old faces from previous visits and along with the new members of staff we were always acknowledged with a smile.
The food in the restaurants is varied and of a very good quality and the three a-la-carte restaurants were excellent and the bonus is you can book the restaurants as often as you want. We went to the Asian restaurant 3 times and the Italian and Bulgarian twice each.
The only problem is Balkan Holidays who advised us 6 weeks before we were due to fly out that we would be going one day early and would be flying to Bourgas Airport, which is a 2 1/2 hour coach ride away, rather than the much closer Vana airport. Also, we learnt that Balkan Holidays only book the side sea view rooms and so do not have the best views.
We will be going back next year, but will probably book the hotel directly and fly Wizz air from Stanstead, and we will keep a watch on Thomas Cook who may be featuring the Arabella next year.
If anyone has any questions on the hotel or Golden Sands please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grifid Hotel Arabella is conveniently situated in the heart of Golden Sands resort, only a few steps away from the half mile-long sandy beach. All 292 rooms and apartments at the hotel are modern and tastefully furnished: bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, carpet floors, sofa, direct dial telephone, central air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary mini bar service (mineral water, soft drinks and beer, refilled daily), safety deposit box (at a charge), pillow menu, balcony/terrace. You can benefit from the extensive Ultra All Inclusive Grifid Hotels offer with a wide choice of buffet and a-la-carte dining options. No matter if you choose our main restaurant with a range of international and traditional cuisine or you undertake a gourmet journey in the welcoming atmosphere of the three a-la-carte restaurants: Bulgarian, Italian and Asian, your palate won't be disappointed. You can also unwind at the Grifid Arabella spa center. Our wellness specialists will take care of you in the elegant zone dedicated for massage, Hammam, sauna, beauty parlour and hairdresser's studio. Two outdoor swimming pools, one of them with a whirlpool, as well as a heated indoor pool are at your disposal daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grifid Hotel Arabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifid Hotel Golden Sands
- Grifid Resort All Inclusive Arabella
- Grifid Hotel Arabella Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province