This is a great 4 starts hotel, if you book ''Level''. But I would not recommend to stay in this hotel without ''level". The bathrooms had black corners (I think it was mildew), I never seen that in a 4* or 5*, we were staying in a level room. The food was very average in level restaurant, at least we had tables in the morning and servers were ok for a 5* hotel, but if you will be eating in the main restaurant (we tried it) you will have problems to find a table, still the food was the same. The nigtlife of this 5* hotel was disturbing. We are thinking about comming back to Bulgaria, this summer. But we are not short if we will be staying in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the serenity you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available.If you desire for a unique atmosphere, longing to reach the perfect peace of mind with exotic SPA treatments or yearn for the serenity of sun and sea…Welcome to the Melia Grand Hermitage! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Melia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province