The hotel was a trip to the past. The decor was quite outdated, and could do with some perking up. I was there on an all-inclusive package. The food was terrible. I really think I've eaten in an entirely different hotel to that which has been previously reviewed. The vast majority of it was not edible.
Quite a trip from the airport and not particularly worth it on arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the serenity you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available.If you desire for a unique atmosphere, longing to reach the perfect peace of mind with exotic SPA treatments or yearn for the serenity of sun and sea…Welcome to the Melia Grand Hermitage! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Golden Sands, Bulgaria - Varna Province