I go every year on sunny beach and always stay at Green Fort complex ,because i like the seaside ,the swimming pool . During the day is noisily in the curort ,but i like this.During afternoon i came back to the complex and stay in the swimming pool,i eat with my friends an have rest.At midnight there is body-guard on the hotel's gate and no stranger can't come in.I think that these are the best body-guards ,even i know them . Oh,i forgot to write that the bus station is 2 minutes from the complex or if you don't want catching the bus,you can easily walk on the beach area and in 10 minutes you are on the center of sunny beach. If you choose this complex,you never make a mistake.
- Also Known As:
- Green Fort Hotel Sunny Beach
- Green Fort Hotel
- Green Fort Sunny Beach
- Green Fort Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday complex Green Fort is located in the exclusive northern end of Sunny Beach, close to the beach and pine forest. Due to the unique location of the hotel offers extremely rare combination of sea and mountain climate. Here you are only 5 minutes walk from the beach. You can take advantage of the proximity to the center of Sunny Beach, where you can enjoy the nightlife in the variety of different clubs, restaurants and bars. The complex offers separate swimming pools for adults and children, water slide and two playgrounds, tennis court / football field, outdoor fitness equipment, beach accessories shop, laundry service, restaurant pool garden with magnificent panoramic views of the bay and Sunny Beach. Free use of sun beds around the pool and the internet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Green Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.