Hi there! Not 4-5 stars as they say, but a decent 3. The location is very good, right on the beach and the view is nice. As many said already, there was a bad-smelling leak behind the toilet all the time, but the rooms were big and clean. At the swimming pool we didn't stay as the beach was right in front of the hotel and it was much nicer. 15 leva a set of 2 beds and umbrella cheaper than the rest of the beach for hotel's guests.
Bad points: only 2 elevators, very rude reception staff (one night a piece of the wall fell on the bed and when we told them, they just laughed; we asked then to call us a taxi, they told us to go outside and take one although there was none, etc..), the food is good but no variety, every day the same; wireless internet only in the rooms around reception area (first 4-5 rooms on the halls).
My advice is to take only B&B and eat around where there are plenty of nice traditional restaurants with good cheap food. And don't forget the hotel design it's a mix of animal print, egypt and kitsch.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Palace Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Palace Hotel Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel
- Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel Bulgaria
- Hotel Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.