The biggest problem is that Menada only rents out apartments on behalf of private (or company?) customers and they take little responsibility if things are not the way they should be. Menada main office is located in Poland with agencies in e.g. Sunny beach, but they refer only to main office in case of compensation or larger problems, but never heard anything from them.. We had issues with this apartment like (and most of them notified to the agency):
1. Water is almost not running down in the drains, causing the shower to flood
2. Only transparent white curtains, no blinding curtains for blocking sunlight for sleep, or privacy
3. Fleas in bed!! We all got bitten... Only simple and too small bedsheet on the matrass so mostly people will lie directly on the matrass. Not very hygienic...
4. Balcony door problem caused us left out of the balcony for half a day
5. Lights coming and going in the bathroom (bad connection or something)
6. Unsafe for children:
a) aircondition unit on the balcony is located very close to the railing, so its easy for a child to climb onto
b) A window with only one handle and no security lock and 15m straight down
c) Electric wall socket is hanging loose in the hallway outside the apartment
7. Without cleaning because it is a private flat in the hotel. Reception also refuses help of course.
8. Everything inside is cheap and falling apart and needs a fixup
- Also Known As:
- Menada Esperanto Apartments Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Menada Esperanto Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.