Tropic Inn is a little bit old in appearance, but the highlight of the hotel is definitely their delightful staffs! The wonderful and always cheerful Lasitha always greet you with his sincere and smile, and very helpful too.
The room is clean and functional. Bathroom is nice too, but need some face lift. Breakfast is good, with choices of toast and jam, roti with curries, stringhoppers, pasta, fruits, juice etc.
Location is good too. close to the main road, and close to the beach too. All in all, a pleasant and relaxing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Inn, a family owned business for the past 30 years. Our hotel facilities and rooms are upgraded to present standards.We have 16 rooms and all with A/C and private bathroom. Free internet, cable T.V. Free breakfast. We have a restaurant that can accommodate upto 50 people serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mount Lavinia is only a 15 minutes drive from capital Colombo. The only beach closer to capital Colombo. At tropic Inn we offer •Great customer service•Very clean rooms•Safe environment•A/C rooms & hot water shower•Free breakfast•Restaurantserving lunch & dinner•Free wireless internet•Airport pick up and drop service ( not free)•Early check- in, if rooms are available.Come and stay with us. You will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Tropic Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Hotel Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Inn Hotel Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia