Came for late checkin, long drive from airport to colombo. Hopefully this is solved with the expressway opened in Sep 13. On BB 2 days, reasonably priced. Actual rates were lower than what is published on sites. Worth calling the hotel and making reservation for a better deal.
Hotel staff helped on faxes/email. I thought the business centre can do better if more business traffic is coming.
Large room, great poolside with action and scenery! Tried Sri Lankan food and English breakfast. Overall good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Hotel is a boutique hotel with large rooms and a nice pool side garden. Hotel is situated in the popular Mount Lavinia area known for restaurants and hotels for tourists and locals with many attractions. Hotel operates a beach cabana 500M away and reachable by a walkway. There are plenty of options for guests to explore and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Palm Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Palm Beach Hotel Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia