“Nice.... not spectacular” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Denby Dale
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Beanies is a small family run cafe style bistro set in Springfield Shopping Mill at Denby Dale, which is open 7 days a week 9 til 5 ( 10 til 4 on Sunday ). Our menu changes daily and caters for most, which includes speciality vegetarian dishes & soups.Outside catering is also available upon request.All of Beanies dishes are homemade using only the finest local produce.
“Nice.... not spectacular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Visited here especially after reading the reviews on trip. The food was well cooked and presentation okay. I didn't remove my winter coat to eat due to the plastic chair being too cold to sit on without. Certainly won't be making a 20 mile round trip to visit again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kirsty B, Owner at Beanies, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We spend a great deal of time and expense ensuring that the cafe is heated adequately and regret that you did not find your visit enjoyable. Thank you for taking time to post a review as customer feedback is always appreciated. However, we do not feel that it would be good business sense or practical to invest in heated seats in the dining area !

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Best food in Denby Dale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I am so glad that I discovered Beanies. I look forward to going there as often as I can. The food is so fresh, tasty and healthy, not only that, there is a great selection of food for my two children. The whole family is always made to feel so welcome and it's great value for great food - NOT TO BE MISSED!

Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“The most amazing brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Whenever I am thinking about going out for breakfast or lunch, Beanies always springs to mind. It serves the most delicious home cooked food by Kirsty, and her family led team. They are always friendly and make the experience personal. If I have guests over, of any ages, I always take them to see Kirsty because I know her food and customer service is consistently good and that they will comment on how lovely the Bistro and the food is. In particular I love her salad dressing, steak ciabatta, herby lemon chicken and quiches. I cannot rate this place highly enough.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat in Denby Dale.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Third visit for my wife and I, and enjoyed our meals very much, the menu being extensive,good value and the staff pleasant and the place spotless!
We learnt about Beanies from the very good reviews here, and will most certainly be back, and recommend this eating place,
Deserving of the 5 stars.

“Perfect every visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We love Beanies. Kirsty and her team always greet you with a warm welcome and it's lovely to just sit down and know that the food will be superb, the coffee perfect and the atmosphere relaxing. It was my husbands birthday last week, I reserved a table and to our delight the table had a lovely balloon, card and gifts which was really kind! The food is just right, the menu reflects all tastes and I would definately recommend the lasagne and fajitas. The ingredients are locally sourced and it's the perfect place to breakfast on a weekend with the children. Superb.