“Great experience despite the circumstance” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Jamestown
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great experience despite the circumstance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited this hotel and booked 6 rooms for 1 to 3 nights each. The booking process was simple even though it took awhile to book that many room with all different names. The person booking was so patient with me. They were gracious and offered a bereavement rate. The check in was simple, swift and the desk staff was so welcoming. Our room was very spacious (2Qn) and clean. The pool area was clean and inviting and the kids enjoyed the slide. Breakfast was delicious and the area was well stocked and lots of tables. This property also offers a party room which we were able to use for the entire family to enjoy. Overall, we will return and tell others.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We were very happy to have had such a great group of guests stay in the hotel for an extended period of time. We know you all that your trip to Jamestown wasn't planned and under the circumstances, we are very happy to have made your stay a good one. Don't hesitate to look us up the next time you are through the area. We'd be happy to assisnt in anything you may have planned in the future.

Kind Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent one great night at the Quality Inn on our way to Casper, Wyoming. The Front Desk Staff was extremely helpful with all of my questions and the room was clean and comfortable. We got a great rate booking directly with the hotel. We will definitely be staying here every time we are in the Jamestown area.

Room Tip: Book your room directly with the hotel. The rate they gave me was better than Expedia or Hotels.com...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you very much for the nice comments you made about the hotel and your staff. We are very happy to assist you during your stay with us and are glad we could make it nice and comfortable. Hope to see you again very soon.

Thanks

GM
Millersville MD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wish I could give it a zero. Large group across the hall in room 157 that grows more obnoxious by the second. Complained to manager who was not effective and seemed relieved to have to ignore me to answer the phone. First told me there was a "bereavement " group near us then changed her tune when I wouldn't buy that to....birthday party.

This is more of a motel than hotel. They are building a Fairfield across the street. There is also a Hampton in across the street. Wish we had chucked it and cut bait, going there for our second night. Debating spending the rest of the night in my car! Yes, this review is being written in the heat of the moment!

Stayed May 2015
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would certainly like to apologize for the noisy room down the hall from you. I would like to discuss this with you in person to get a little bit more information from you so please feel free to contact me soon to rectify this situation.

ND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here on business. I encounterd a problem. I called the front desk, twice, they listened to me, called me back to see if the issue was resolved. And took care of me very well. I will stay here again because of this gal.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the kind review. Your review will serve as a good one for the staff. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you again very, very soon.

Thanks much

GM
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived and the first thing we noticed was all the big pickups, which to me says construction workers. Then I saw two big guys walking in and they looked like they'd been playing in the dirt all day. The second thing I noticed was one of the front doors was blocked by a cigarette butt container. We did get in and two construction guys were checking in. It took almost 15 minutes as they were flirting with the receptionist, who was also flirting back. While waiting, we checked out the pool. Don't let the pictures fool you, it is SMALL. And dark. I was duped, I'll admit.

We got checked in and went to our room, which was a two room suite. It was very dark and dingy. It was clean, but it just had a gloomy feel about it. The second room was connected through a doorway with no door. It was obvious where the hinges used to be. The table/dresser the TV was on had a few big gouges in it.

Not to be stereotypical, but the big pickups, the burly guys walking around, it made me nervous. My 12 year old daughter was along and, like I said, trying hard not to be stereotypical but it made me leery. I didn't feel safe.

So I made the decision to leave with my family. I asked the front desk receptionist if we could get our money back (we had been in our room for 10 minutes) and she said no, so I paid $150 for a room we had for 10 minutes. She didn't charge me for the second night thankfully. She didn't ask me why we were leaving.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

I stay in Choice Hotels throughout the U.S. about 25 nights a year. This one is the WORST one. Paid cash, they DOUBLE charged my card. I asked about it, was told didn't know why. Called GM, said wasn't possible. Well it was. Now trying to get my money back. No hot water...lot of complaints on that. Having drinks by pool area around 11:30 pm, front desk person came out said need to leave. Not nicly, but f bomb every other word. Called police and said people where fighting. Not true. Bartender came out of bar and told police we were not fighting and being very nice. Tried to call GM, he was not dealing with it. Night off. We will never stay there again! Will let everyone I know!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this review, March 30, 2015
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites of Jamestown, ND. Please feel free to contact me to disucss your issues as the review you wrote is the first I have heard of your concerns and I would be more than happy to help straighten this out the proper way.

Again, I do appreciate your business and look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind Regards

General Manger
701-252-3611
MPLS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

The hotel is in horrible shape. None of the outside doors lock, several of the hallways had lights that were burned out. One exit was covered by a large panel board. The pool area had paint pealing from the sides of the pool and hot tub! Overall, I did not feel my family was safe in this hotel with all the workers walking around and the doors that go outside not locking. The management and owner should be ashamed at the lack of pride and security they have shown in maintaining this hotel. If you have a family I WOULD NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown? Share your experiences!