“Would Stay Again, Cheap and Clean.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Jamestown - Days Inn

You added Jamestown - Days Inn to your Saves list
Jamestown - Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   824 SW 20th St., I-94 & Highway 281, Jamestown, ND 58401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Jamestown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times. It's always been decent and was this time as well. One issue I had was when my boyfriend went to the front desk and after stating that he believed the room was under Katrina Schriock was given a key no questions asked. He could have been anyone. That scares me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This Days Inn looks like some kind of Gnome Village. It is Old, rusty and musty. The lock on my door had been dug out and replaced and the 'catch' BARELY fit into the hole. My room had a tick layer of dust and the carpet was filthy. The hallway was musty and dirty. The guy at the desk acted like it was an imposition to have to register me. My door banged so much i had to shut a towel in it to keep it quiet. I was stuck after trying for half an hour to find another room. it was a conference weekend so everything was booked. I have already booked next years conference with a Hotel i know better. I would never reccommend this place to anyone, especially if you are a woman traveling alone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

WISCONSIN RAPIDS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Nice room, clean and quiet,
Convenient location Much nicer rooms than the view from the street wouls suggest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our room was sold out to another party before we arrived; they said we had no reservation! Unfortunately I had forgotten the receipt at home, and it was charged to my card! Now I have to try and undo that!

Room Tip: Get a different motel; there is a very interesting older but very nice hotel in downtown old Jamesto...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Jamestown - Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jamestown - Days Inn

Address: 824 SW 20th St., I-94 & Highway 281, Jamestown, ND 58401
Location: United States > North Dakota > Jamestown
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Jamestown
Hotel Class:2 star — Jamestown - Days Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Jamestown - Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jamestown - Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.