“services” 5 of 5 stars

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Optimist Club
Our service club meets weekly at the Ramada over the luncheon hour.
Many groups have meetings at the Ramada because the food is good and their is a variety room sizes, there is equipment available, and the service is excellent. They have a full service dining room for a light lunch or breakfast. The bar/nightclub hosts a variety of comedians and entertainment, and the pool is a relaxing place to spend time with the
family if your are staying there. Personally, may wife and I spent our honeymoon here. My memory? It was a great time.

Room Tip: Personal: Get a suite accessing the pool area. Service Club meeting: the special of the day is alwa...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
tk_ramada, General Manager at Ramada Grand Forks, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to tell us about your experience here at the Ramada. We do a lot of meetings and luncheons and it is nice to hear that you are well taken care of. We will continue to take good care of you and your group.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Grand Forks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel really needs to be remodeled. The carpet is old and stained. The furniture is really outdated and marked up. The bathtubs need to be replaced.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

You will be happy to know that we are planning on some major renovations in 2014. We are aware of many items that need to be updated and are going to take care of them. Thank you for staying with us. You will be pleasantly surprised when you see what we are doing here. Contact me with any questions at tk.ramada@midconetwork.com
Minot, North Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed here last night....awful! We will not go back.
Everything was clean enough for a 2 star. Got there at 3 and there was a group partying right below our 2 story room at the pool side (about half the rooms are surrounding an open pool in the center).

We laid down for bed at about 10:30 the gang is blairing music and screaming along with about 20 other guest in the pool area. My husband goes down to tell them to turn it down and a guy says he knows the manager and they dont have to...he threatened to call the cops...they turn it down which last about 15 min. Then I call the front desk to complain. They turn it down but continue to yell and drink. Mind u all this is less then 30 feet away from the front desk with nothing but a glass wall in between the pool and front desk. So now it is almost midnight and the TV and air and the kids have there ear phones on to drown out the noise and we finally full asleep. The next day I leave the room to find a garbage bag, the maid helps me. She is that not verbally type of rude but far from happy or polite. I ask for 2, I got one. I went to the front desk to get another, they were polite. Went to the room , both key cards dont work. Went to front desk to have them redone, went to room still don't work. Went back to front desk and they sent someone to change the batteries... Still did t work...
My advice...stay somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2014
tk_ramada, General Manager at Ramada Grand Forks, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. I assure you, the unruly people we had in the pool area were not friends of the manager. They definitely caused some problems for us. This is not a common thing for us! As far as the key issues, I do not know exactly what happened there but Thank you for letting me know so we may try and avoid this in the future. We are planning some major renovations for 2014. When you are in Grand Forks again please contact me. We would like to have another chance to change your thinking about the Ramada in Grand Forks. I can be contacted at tk.ramada@midconetwork.com.

Been to Ramada Grand Forks? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Grand Forks

Address: 1205 North 43rd Street, Grand Forks, ND 58203
Location: United States > North Dakota > Grand Forks
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Grand Forks 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramada Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
Grand Forks Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Grand Forks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.