Cons: Air conditioning was terrible, we stayed here with our 3 kids they all woke up in the middle of the night, sweaty and totally uncomfortable. Our room smells like mould and musty. I didn't even let my kids step on the floor barefoot. The most uncomfortable sleep we ever had. The pool is filled with chlorine and the pool staff is always on his phone.
Pros: Yes they have friendly staff, the manager always have a smile, check in was quick. Free breakfast.
Go somewhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Grand Forks
- Howard Johnson Hotel
- Clarion Grand Forks
- Clarion Hotel Grand Forks
- Holiday Inn Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Forks Howard Johnson is your destination! Whether it's a weekend or a weekday we are a great getaway! Located just off I-29 and Hwy 2, the Howard Johnson features an indoor water park with a kiddie pool area as well as a 110' slide, complimentary hot continental breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, a fitness center, game room, complimentary toiletries, complimentary single cup coffee makers in each room, and a bar/lounge area. We also have meeting rooms and ballrooms for all your special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Grand Forks ND reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.