“Excellent Staff and Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3251 30th Ave. S, Grand Forks, ND 58201 (Formerly Grand Forks Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Olathe, Kansas
“Excellent Staff and Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My sister and I were in town for a funeral and had an accident that extended our stay for 3 weeks. The staff accomodated our extended stay and took awesome care of both of us. Stephanie at the front desk was amazing and always cheerful. Julie and her staff of housekeeping were also spot on with everything they did for us. The rooms were very clean, the breakfast was wonderful and the daily freshly baked cookies were to die for! This hotel really knows how to cater to their clients. Come for the night, but stay for the cookie. Thank you Quality Inn for a remarkable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Stephanie G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear LuAnne,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We loved having you and Andrea stay with us, it was fun getting to know the both of you! I am so happy that we were able to make your unplanned extended stay excellent. I have shared your review with all my staff and they were just as pleased to hear you had a nice stay. I hope we get to see y'all soon, under better circumstances of course!! Thank you very much for the gorgeous flowers, they are sitting at our front desk. Every time I see them it makes me feel like spring will someday come!!
Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was a quick overnight stay and an unexpected stop. The price here is very reasonable and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I found the bed a little soft but that's just my taste.

We took advantage of the breakfast which was fairly typical but good. Staff at this location is very friendly and helpful.

About the only complaint was the pool which was shockingly cold! The hot tub was fine however, although a little small. These small budget hotels don't always have a pool so we didn't feel shortchanged.

We would stay here again in similar circumstances.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Stephanie G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Johnny,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and thank you for your review and feedback on our hotel. I apologize about the temperature of the pool. Earlier that day some kids put bottles of shampoo in the pool, so it had to be drained and re filled. Being such a large pool it does take a while for it to warm back up. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly. We love hearing from our guests and are always interested in ways we can improve to make our guests stay more enjoyable.

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I just want to say THANK YOU for the most enjoyable stay at the Quality Inn Hotel!!! All of us from Southey Saskatchewan could not get over how comfortable the bed, pillows and the bedding … the sheets, OMG!
The continental breakfast you couldn’t have asked for anything more! The staff, helpful, friendly answered any questions we asked, they were the best.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Stephanie G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Greetings Wendy and all from Southey Saskatchewan,
It makes me very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Quality Inn. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our comfortable beds and lines. Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to write a positive review, we look forward to having you at our hotel again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ended up being an extremely frigid February night. Driving an older car--some call it a beater--I should have plugged in. Upon realizing it wouldn't turn over I immediately thought AAA , which would have been a lengthy wait. Rob and Stefanie sprang to the rescue--with battery boosters and endless extension cords. Half an hour later the car was running and warming up and we were soon on our way home. Thank you so much --both of you--for going out of your way on that busy Thursday morning. Also management-Brad I think--for having these resources available. Yes indeed--a great place to stay

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Doug,
I apologize it took so long to respond to the wonderful review you left,
We can’t thank you enough for choosing us as your hotel for your recent stay. My staff and I were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Rob and I were more than happy to help you out with your vehicle.
If there is anything myself or our staff can do to assist you please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (701)775-7503.We look forward to seeing you again real soon. Thank You.
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I want to personally thank Joilene at the front desk for pulling off a surprise Valentine's gift from my family. She personally handled the phone conversations and coordination of putting my gift in the room while I went to work. I travel extensively for my employer and it was nice that the Management and the entire staff did everything possible to make me feel at home. Quality Inn will be my first choice for accommodations in the future. What a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Stephanie G, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Greetings Henry,
We can’t thank you enough for choosing us as your hotel for your recent stay. My staff and I were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Our staff works very hard to meet our guests’ every special request to help make their stay the most comfortable possible.
Thanks again for your time and please give me a call at (701) 775-7503 if there is anything I can assist you with in the future. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Just spent 2 nights here and was pleasantly surprised. The beds and pillows are super comfy, rooms in good shape. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest though with hairs on the shower wall and floors and a blood stain on the sheets. We stayed on the 1 st floor and when the people above us walked around it was super noisy. The pool area is a bit rough, needing some tennis but worked fine for us. The 1st night the smell of chlorine was very strong giving me a headache within 30 min but day 2 was better. The staff were very nice and helpful and the Renos done here so far are nice! We would come back. Would be nice to see gluten free cereal for kids at breakfast, but otherwise good selection of breakfast food. Only thing I would of liked to see was a gym.

Stayed February 2014
Robert W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Hello lin7604,
It was great to hear that your expectations were met or even exceeded by our hotel and staff. I can attest to the comfortableness of our beds and rooms since I have been snowed in here at our hotel on occasion. The staff here all strive to go above and beyond to be friendly and welcoming to all of our guests, I was glad to hear it showed during your recent stay. You also commented on the recent breakfast area and lobby renovations which really turned out great, adding a much more modern feel! I will look into providing a gluten free cereal as you suggested, I agree this would make our breakfast more enjoyable to our guests who need to stay away from gluten. Thanks for your great suggestions and I hope to see you soon during your next visit to grand forks!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Have stayed here many times each year ,but missed last year. The changes to the eating area were a nice surprise and well done. The check in was efficient & all the staff were helpful & friendly.Room was very clean & comfortable. The young lady at the front desk, Stephanie, was very helpful. Another pleasant stay and will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Jimmyd254,
Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel! I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Quality Inn Grand Forks, a Choice Hotel. We hope you travel to Grand Forks again soon, be sure to let us know so we can get you in the room of your choice. If there is anything myself or our staff can do to assist you please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (701)775-7503.Thanks again and have a great rest of your week

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!