I don’t understand why everyone else is so upset. I stayed here and I thought it was very nice. I was only supposed to be there one day, but a blizzard set in and I had to stay an extra night. They gave me a huge discount since I wasn’t able to leave. I enjoyed the mini golf, and the bar. I would consider staying with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pet-friendly, family-friendly Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks is located in downtown Grand Forks, ND with easy access to all that Grand Forks has to offer! Grand Forks business, entertainment, shopping & dining districts are all within walking distance to the hotel, including the Empire Arts Center, Cabela's Shopping, and River Cinema. Other nearby attractions include the University of North Dakota, Ralph Englestad Area, Alerus Center and the Grand Forks Air Force Base. The non-smoking Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks boasts a large atrium featuring an indoor heated pool & hot tub, miniature golf course! The hotel offers a business center, meeting facilities, nearby gym access, free coffeehouse style coffee and tea in the lobby and an on-site, full service restaurant and bar offering American cuisine favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All guest rooms offer free WiFi, 39" Flat-Screen TV, hairdryer and in-room coffee. Select rooms offer a microwave & refrigerator. One well behaved family pet is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Red Roof Inn TownHouse - Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Inn - Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Hotel International Grand Forks