Requested if accomodation was available without a reservation, and the answer was "yes".
I asked about the different rates, and was please to find out "military discount" was offered.
My room and bathroom was spacious, nicely decorated with modern decor. After long day of travelling, I enjoyed ordering a movie from the "movie channel". Slept wonderful, the noise level was quiet, that I did not have to sleep with my earplugs. The 4 different eating establishments was a nice choice, and the waterpark for the kiddies was A star rating.
This is a nice hotel change, plus it is Canadian.
The down side is that it does not accept any type of travel cards (airmiles, aeroplan)
Free parking is a nice touch as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center