“Good Family Option” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Canada
“Good Family Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We all had different meals and they were all good. I would recommend the chicken stir fry salad. The kids meals were a good value and the service was fantastic.

Visited August 2012

Sheboygan
“Excellent option for delivery to area hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were impressed by the quality of food and the promptness of delivery from this restaurant. Asked for plates and flatware and it was delivered cheerfully by a competent person to the Marriot springhill there.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, MB
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you're in the Midwest and looking for good pizza in a great atmosphere and at a reasonable price, then Green Mill is the place. Went to the Grand Forks location for lunch and were pleasantly surprised the BBQ Chicken pizza is back. Had some driving to do. so we went for their tasty lemonade to drink instead of the usual Leinenkugel beer on tap. Service was a little slow (the place was busy) but staff as always were very friendly and the atmosphere is refined, not cheesy.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“If your kitchen is open to the public to see, it better be without mistakes!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

We got there at 7:00 p.m. and it was quite empty. That should have been the first warning. I ordered the Steak Medallions and my husband ordered a Clubhouse and fries. The waitress brought me a pretty leafy salad, after a few bites, I thought it tasted like a bagged salad that had passed it's due date. My husband took a few bites and agreed with me. We pushed it away unfinished. Meanwhile I could see a sandwich and fries sitting on the counter at the waitresses pickup. I commented that I pitty the person getting that. After some time my steak sat beside the lonely sandwich, which turned out to be my husband's. I asked the waitress, how long do think that sandwich sat there. She said at least 10 min. His fries were not hot, and she asked if we wanted another one, but who wants to wait more? He just ate 3/4 of it. The manager came over to ask the problem, and ended up charging for 1/2 the sandwich. Well, I wish we had gotton her phone number, because we were both very sick from midnight to at least 4;00 a.m. Not any amount money off would have made me feel better.
We were surprised how many restaurants had closed down in Grand Forks. We do hope this one will be next!

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
grand forks
“Gone Downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

I used to go here approx.. 6 times a year for girls night!! The past two times the service was slow, and seemed to be bothered when asked for additional napkins!! Not a huge request!! Food was hit and miss!! Alfredo was awful, sauce was so thick it was clumpy with no taste!! The shrimp in the desert fire pasta tasted "fishy" the apps were pretty good bruschetta and quesadila. Think will find a new spot!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere