“Great buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Ice Cream, Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Home of the Pizza Lover's Pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread, Pizza Ranch prides itself on legendary service and quality food. Our unique "Buffet Your Way" means you can request any pizza you want and we'll not only make it for you, we'll personally deliver the first slice to you.
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Great buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Pizza paradise! Love their blazin bushfire pizza. It's a little spicy but has just enough kick to make you want more! :) If you go in with a larger group ask specially for a pizza and right when it's done they will bring it to your table! LOVE IT! (Remember to leave room for their cactus bread and ice cream!)

Visited January 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Pizza was good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Maybe try the thick crust as the thin crust was like flatbread but the toppings were good, pizza sauce is a bit spicey.

“Hungry family refuge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

10 bucks for all the salad, pizza and desert you want. Kids loved it.
Food was average to slightly above average. Seemed all the pizza
had olives. yuck. Could use a few more options on the pizzas
Recommend

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Horrible all around.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

One visit in the afternoon there wasn't any mashed potatoes. Our server informed us that "it will be one hour." It wasn't. I don't like to be lied too. Be honest. Another server explained that the truck with it on won't arrive till later tonight. I worked in several restaurants and when they failed to have a certain expected food they got it by paying extra. They did not wait. Poor planning on the management.

At this visit, my son pointed out that this was a pizza place not a mashed potato place. I like the mashed potatoes and salad bar. I only allow my son and I to go there because of mashed potatoes and salad bar. I can barely stomach the pizza. The pizza is good not great.The pizza is greasy. I use napkins to try and get rid of the grease. Sometimes it is not enough. I know their are plenty of parents like me. We go for our kids.

One great thing about this place is that you can order the pizza you want. During this visit my family (brother, mother, son, and I) did not get the pizza we ordered as we paid. We asked and yet no word on where it was after 40 minutes. After one and a half hours we left.

Another visit, we order pizza as we paid. One hour and half later we didn't get it, AGAIN!!! They plugged it into the computer so there isn't an excuse for not getting it.

Last visit, it took a while to be seated. I understand it happens. They ran out of everything though again and again. I went for mashed potatoes and it was empty. I went for pizza and there was nothing left. The same thing happened with the salad. To me that is no excuse. Poor planning on the management again. We did get the pizza we ordered though.

My son said he only wants to go back because they have brush fire pizza. He gave up on this place because of the last three visits. No brush fire pizza he won't go back. When a child says no to his favorite food, you know that it is bad place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Delicious all you can eat buffet. The pizza choices were endless. You can even request your own pizza! The fried chicken and stuffing were wonderful! Excellent value for your money