“Always a pleasure to stay here” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save!
Ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Grand Forks
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Always a pleasure to stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grand Forks. It had been over a year since my last stay and I forgot what a great hotel this is. The lobby is spacious and bright. Rooms are very clean. Food at the restaurant is good. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I wish all hotels that I stay in were like this one.

Room Tip: The only hint that I have to offer is ask about getting a room on the side of the hotel away from th...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HGIGFUND, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the HGI Grand Forks/UND on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We are glad to hear that you always have a good experience with us! We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.
Thank You.
Brittany Johnson, Guest Relations Manger

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Without doubt all the nicest most helpful people in America work at this hotel, and live in Grand Forks, ND!! Never experienced such a lovely bunch of people from the airport staff, taxi driver, supermarket, hotel - where everyone was so friendly and upbeat!! Fantastic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on Trip Advisor. We agree that our staff are very friendly and helpful! I also want to let you know I have shared your comments with our staff to thank them for their helpfulness!

We look forward to having you as a guest again during your next visit to Grand Forks.

Thank You.
Brittany Johnson, Guest Relations Manager
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great facility with a nice breakfast offering! The staff was very efficient and was very friendly. Rooms were very clean and quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to be on close to the Ralph, Alerus, or the UND Campus.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HGIGFUND, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the HGI Grand Forks/UND on TripAdvisor. We are so please that you had a wonderful stay with us. We also think our breakfast is great! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thanks,
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had a wonderful stay recently at Hilton Garden Inn at Grand Forks! The team is amazing; such a friendly and warm welcome, have stayed many times here and the consistency of exceptional customer service is on the money. Spotless room, comfortable bed, fast internet, nice pantry selection of food and beverages. This hotel is superb! Thanks team!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the HGI Grand Forks/UND on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you highlighting our amazing team and the great service you were provided. I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay with us.

We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Thank you.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was able to get a very nice weekend rate, which was almost as low as the "economical" chains. It was worth just a few extra dollars! This is a classy place. The staff is wonderful. I'll check this place first whenever in Grand Forks.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on TripAdvisor. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. Thank you for mentioning about our great prices as we have several great deals available online.
If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in Grand Forks, please call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.

Kind regards,
St Paul, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the hotel and service. I was allowed to check in early as I was attending a funeral. Rooms very clean. Breakfast was not worth the 9.95 cost. Internet in rooms great bring a computer or IPad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks/UND on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I did see that you feel our breakfast can improve. I would liketo hear back from you on what we could do to improve our breakfast.
Thank you.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice in a few months and have been very impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the place. We also found the quality of the breakfast very good. I have stayed in hotels a lot for personal travel and for business travel and have left items behind from time to time. I have never been fortunate enough to reclaim these items except at this hotel. It was almost 2 months before that I had forgot my cell phone charge cord and when I asked them, without expectations, if they would have my cord by any chance, the young lady behind the counter retrieved it in a matter of a few minutes. I jokingly asked if I was the only one that had left something behind and she said there was a lot of stuff back there but it was organized so that she could find it quickly. Very impressed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIGFUND, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on Trip Advisor. We think our Breakfast is the best too! Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel. Our housekeeping team works diligently to ensure the hotel stays in perfect condition. I also want to let you know I have shared your comments with our team at the Front Desk to highlight the team member who assisted you.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks? Share your experiences!