“We grabbed take out for the drive back to Winnipeg” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 129 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Winnipeg, MB
“We grabbed take out for the drive back to Winnipeg”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

We grabbed a philly sandwich and a grilled ham and cheese for our drive back to Winnipeg. Ther were good diner sandwiches. The coleslaw was bland and the dressing tasted watered down if you can believe that description. The fries were the usual crinckled - probably mccains - fries. But the sandwiches themselves were tatsy.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great Truck Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Had breakfast there today. Their ham and cheese omlette is superb, absolutely busrting with ham. Service is always great.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ellijay, Georgia
“Excellent Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

This was my second visit to Roadhouse Cafe. I liked it the first time, and again during my recent visit. Not far from the interstate, but more like a local diner, both meals I had were breakfast. The pancakes were very good and I'm told their other fare is good, as well. I saw nothing but empty plates going back to the kitchen, so I assume everyone was as pleased as me with their food. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great service!!! I would NOT recommend...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

Great service!!! I would NOT recommend getting the chicken fried steak!!! The gravy tasted like dirt! Actually dirt would have tasted better. One bite was one too many. However, the rest of the food was good. I would go back but would never try the chicken fried steak again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2008

Very good for the money. Conveniently located off I29 in the Simonson Truck Stop. Great breakfast and diner type food. Whether you are having eggs or Walleye, it is all good.