We stayed here for two nights and were made welcome as soon as we arrived. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and welcoming. Loved it so much have booked again to go back in July. Brilliant base for visiting Bedford. Great walks near by for walking our dog. Loved Ampthill Common only 3 miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly re built Knife & Cleaver is situated in the pretty village of Houghton Conquest just 5 miles from the centre of Bedford and only 1 hour by rail from London.Overlooking the magnificent grade 1 listed All Saints church and beautiful countryside. The Knife & Cleaver is a ramblers paradise, with a great selection of walks ranging from two & a half miles, three miles, four and four and a half miles. We offer 9 beautiful double or twin rooms, each en-suite & offering T.V. Tea & Coffee making facilities, hairdryer, room service open 7 days a week from 7 am until midnight.The mainline Rail station to Brighton thru London for Flitwick runs 7 days a week and there are trains almost every 20 minutes.We have disabled access & Cots available. Our four fine chefs are very proud to offer you a varied menu only using all fresh locally sourced ingredients. Special dietary requirements are offered. We are here to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Knife & Cleaver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knife And Cleaver
- The Knife & Cleaver Hotel Bedford
- Knife Cleaver Bedford
- Knife Cleaver Hotel Bedford