The rooms here are lovley and some of the cleanest ive ever stayed in.
Me, my dad and his wife Sandra stayed here the night before i got married we stayed for a meal and some drinks before retiring to the rooms across from the Restaurant as ive already said the rooms are realy nice and clean with nice linen and soft towels.....:)
the owners Graham and Terry togeather with the staff have and are doing an amazing job with both the Restaurant and the hotel. Keep up the good work :):):)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Knife & Cleaver is situated in the pretty village of Houghton Conquest just 5 miles from the centre of Bedford and less than an 1 hour by rail from London.Overlooking the magnificent grade 1 listed All Saints church and beautiful countryside. The Knife & Cleaver is a ramblers paradise, with a great selection of walks ranging from two & a half miles, three miles, four and four and a half miles. We offer 9 beautiful double or twin rooms, each en-suite & offering T.V. Tea & Coffee making facilities, hair-dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Room service, open 7 days a week from 7 am until midnight.The mainline Rail station to Brighton thru London for Flitwick runs 7 days a week and there are trains almost every 20 minutes.We have disabled access & Cots available. Our four fine chefs are very proud to offer you a varied menu only using all fresh locally sourced ingredients. Special dietary requirements are offered. We are here to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Knife & Cleaver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knife And Cleaver
- The Knife & Cleaver Hotel Bedford
- Knife Cleaver Bedford
- Knife Cleaver Hotel Bedford