“It is a split entry, steps are hard for elderly, the lower...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

You added Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall to your Saves list
Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3518 Interstate Blvd., I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103   |
Ranked #34 of 47 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Custer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel was relatively conveniently located and had ample room for my large truck and trailer. The rooms were clean and reasonably priced. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. There are places to get something to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
With our convenient access to a large truck and bus parking area is much appreciated by many of our guest's. I am pleased this also worked out so well for you. We pride ourselves in providing a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price, as well. The nearby restaurants in walking distance enable our truck/bus drivers to simply park and enjoy one of several restaurants to eat. I really appreciaute your comments and the time you took to write your review. We'll see you soon on your next trip! Thank you.
Mott
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Hotel has an initial neat and clean appearence. The rooms are big enough for furnishings and some space to walk around furniture. The bathrooms are more spacious than the average full bath. There is an excellent mexican resturant right next door. Access to 29 is close and 94 is south by 1 exit. It is close to just about everything with a drive of less than 5 min.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments by completing a review. Comments, such as yours, assist in continuing to provide exceptional serviice, along with clean and comfortable accommodations. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.
winnipeg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The hotel was dirty and old but worst of all was the evening staff. They were the rudest and most abrasive staff I have every experienced at a hotel. I will never stay here again and I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
There are a lot of other hotels in the Fargo area and I would pick any one of them over this Super 8. The food at the morning breakfast was stale and not what I would expect at a Super 8.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

To provide guest security and a quiet night stay, it was necessary to monitor any unacceptable behavior and or noise caused by some individuals of a sports team staying with us that evening. For additional assistance with some of the unruly guest's with this team, law enforcement was called and were extremely helpful in eliminating any issues. Our guest's needs are always #1 at our hotel. Our staff was commended by guest's that stayed that evening, as to their ability to handle the situation, making their stay with us an enjoyable one. Thank you for your time to write a review.

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!