“Fargo Super 8” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

You added Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall to your Saves list
Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3518 Interstate Blvd., I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103   |
Ranked #34 of 47 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

First off, I'm not one to complain because I work in customer service, BUT I was quoted on the phone $63 plus tax for a room, the reason why I planned on staying there. When it came time for check out my total was $90 they told me rates can change EVEN after you book a room. Manager did nothing and was rude, wouldn't even let me talk. Will never stay at a Super 8 again. Like I said I'm not one to complain or write a review. This is the worst experience I have encountered staying at any hotel.

• Stayed December 2011
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I am pleased that you took the time to write a review. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced concerning our rate that evening. With four Super 8 locations within the Fargo/Moorhead area, we are all individually owned and operated. The rate of $63.00 may have been from a different hotel, according to our rate that was in our system that evening. I am so sorry and look forward to your return so we may present a more positive impression of our hotel.
BISMARCK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

As usual, the staff was helpful and the room clean and comfortable. I liked the room chair upgrade and the new Super 8 cinnamon rolls with the breakfast.. Great job!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

LAKEVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything was great. Pool & Hot Tub Good. Nice to have Internet Access and Printer in the Lobby. Keep up the good work and cleanlieness. Front desk staff were very helpful and detail oriented.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd., I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Ranked #34 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo
Super Eight Fargo
Fargo Super 8
Fargo Super Eight
Super 8 Motel Fargo i 29 West Acres Mall

If you own or manage Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.