“One of the best hotel in town” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
“One of the best hotel in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were in town last Thursday for our anniversary. It was already 2 in the morning when we decided to stay at this hotel. We are glad we chose this hotel. The front desk guy was very professional and polite. He informed us that the hotel was under renovation by the new owners and we could feel it everywhere. Breakfast area was well maintained and had waffle, juice, fresh fruits and many other items to choose from. Overall, for the service we received, we think this motel deserves to be at least a 2 star hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Jeff A

Thank You for your kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your
stay with us. Our staff works hard to make sure everyone has a memorable time.

Happy Anniversary!

Dean Rich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The bed was lump and we barely fit on it. Room was very small. There were people outside our window all night. There was another business located near our room. You could hear people talking and having a smoke break. We lasted one day and checked out and drove to GrandForks.
Will never go back there.
Sauna was too hot and kids were unsupervised swimming in pool.

Room Tip: Don't get the room near the business where their employee's take their breaks at all hours o...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Hart R,

I am sorry your stay in July 2012 was less than satisfactory.
New owners have purchased this property, and I was hired as GM in October 2012 to
help the Rodeway Inn be among the best hotels operated in Fargo.
To that end we have made huge strides in updating the property, cleaning up the entire property and retraining staff.
If you take time to look back at some of our stellar reviews you will notice it is not the same Rodeway it was back in July 2012.
We are still working hard, and it is reflected by our reviews.

I hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Fargo!

Thannk You,

Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I used Priceline so I did not choose the hotel as much as bid for a hotel and took what was chosen for me at the price I wanted to pay. So, I had nothing more than the reviews on Tripadvisor to go on.
The room was outdated, somewhat small, yet clean. The beds were comfortable and the bedding seemed clean. The bathroom was a fair size, very clean yet out dated. I would not consider the outdated looks to be an issue at all.
Both the phone and the remote control were half working meaning some buttons worked, others did not.
I did not get a chance to try the continental breakfast, the breakfast area is a good size and looks to be a comfortable area.
The staff is very friendly and had a lot of information to offer about the city as well as tips about nightlife and general things to do.
If Priceline leads me to the Rodeway Inn again, I'll be happy to stay again.

The room included a fridge and microwave, that really adds to the value.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room by by the back door. There is great parking back there and it's quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Stabbo,

Thank You for your kind review of your recent stay with us at theFargo Rodeway Inn.
The staff appreciates hearing from our guests about the enjoyable stays they have, and I am glad you shared your experience with fellow trip advisor members.
Until the next time we see you, have safe travels!

Thank You!

Rodeway Inn Fargo
Moorhead, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. Due to our budget, we were recommended on checking out the rodeway inn. I was a little reluctant, but I heard it was under new ownership and management so I thought ok lets do it. It was a nice stay at a great price. They are doing a lot of remodeling and I chatted with the manager, they have some great plans for a whole new facelift in the near future for the entire hotel. This is a clean, nice place to stay with great staff. Our room was already updated and I was very pleased, beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hdmoos,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fargo Rodeway Inn!
I hope you had a great anniversary celebration, and I enjoyed chatting with you in the pool area.
Your kind review is appreciated by my entire staff as they work so hard to provide
a safe, clean, and welcoming atmosphere for everyone staying with us.

Moorhead, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed here because of a recommendation of a friend. The price, comfort and perks is thumbs up. They are in the middle of updating the hotel and it will be amazing once the new facelift is complete. The staff was very kind, knowledgeable and dressed very professionally, I heard this hotel has new owners, and they are working very hard to become a 5 start hotel. It was a great stay and will stay again. I could not have found a comfortable hotel with the perks of the pool, hottub, small workout room, and continental breakfast at the price I paid. If you are on a budget or want to save money this is a nice place to stay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Penny S,

I am gald you enjoyed your stay at the Fargo Rodeway Inn!
Thank You for sharing your stay experience with other travelers as they seek out
quality lodging in fargo.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay when I need a room in Fargo. The beds are super comfortable, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, the continental breakfast is simple yet adequate, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed April 2013
DJasmann,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us at the Fargo Rodeway Inn.
We have worked hard to make the Rodeway Inn a hotel destination our guests will enjoy, and
return to again and again while visiting Fargo.

Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We ended up in a bind causing my family of 3 adults and a child to need a cheap place to stay for 6 weeks while waiting to close on our house. We were given great accomodations at a great price for the usual rate on the apartment that we stayed in. It had a full, furnished kitchen as well as 2 bathrooms, a king bed, and a pull out full size couch. The pool and hot tub as well as the continental breakfast were great. The front desk staff knew us by name and became our temporary family! They met each of our needs as we asked and even offered things we didn't know we needed! The small workout room and coin laundry facilities also came in handy.

Room Tip: There is only 1 of the apartments that we stayed, but we enjoyed our second floor home!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Molly H,

Thank you so much for the kind review.
We are pleased we were able to help you in your time of need, and that everything
was satisfactory during your stay with us. The staff works hard to ensure a conmfortable stay and
a great hotel experience for all our guests.

Dean Rich

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!