“Fantastic Hotel for a Great Price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Fargo
“Fantastic Hotel for a Great Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. Loved the traditional spacious lobby. Room is perfect. Price was a steal on Expedia. And I was selected as the "Guest of the Day" so was greeted by some fun treats in my room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kayla G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the Fargo Radisson. We look forward to your next stay.

Best Regards,
Reservation Manager
Kayla Giese

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been traveling to Fargo, ND for work for a few years now, and I have to say that my favorite hotel is the Radisson in downtown. The new remodeling looks great, the rooms are very comfortable, and it is located right in downtown, within walking distance to a number of great restaurants.

More importantly though, the team has always been very professional and courteous, and as those of us who travel for a living know, it is the small things that count. Like the fact that I always order vanilla coffee creamers in the restaurant for breakfast, and so one day, they started showing up in my room on check-in. They also noticed I like Gardetto's with a beer (and now those are showing up in my room). Or the staff stop to chat to me in the streets when they are off work. They understand great service, and exemplify it. I really appreciate the team they have there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kayla G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Im delighted to read your response and the fact that our staff goes above and beyond for our guests is what Radisson is all about .. We realize that each guest has different likes and preferences and we love to accomodate that ... Thank you on behalf of our entire staff at Radisson hotel fargo

Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

A mixed experience. Purchased a night stay with Hotwire which was to include breakfast. House keeping forgot to check the clock radio which blasted on at 4 am. At breakfast time we had to persuade the front desk staff that breakfast was to be included, after pulling up the amenities on the website we finally were extended a credit in the hotel restaurant. The room was nice and comfy and the beds were fully adjustable for firmness, very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We regret to hear about your disappointment in the accomodations of your breakfast package . We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to contact us so we may discuss your accommodations in detail. I am however pleased to hear you enjoyed the beds. Hopefully you will stay again and give us the chance to exceed your expectations

Scandia, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The last time my client booked me into this hotel was probably five years ago and it was a shambles. Really run down. So when they put me here again I was dreading it. Wow. I've rarely seen such a transformation. The place is clean, the rooms are all newly furnished, the staff is outstanding, and honestly, all aspects of the Food and Beverage Dept. get A+'s. I will be staying here again. Overnight parking is $3 which is NOTHING compared to what I usually have to pay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I am very pleased that you were able to stay with us again after the renovation.. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the new look and great staff. .. Hopefully you can join us again soon!

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel recently for work and it was pretty decent. The staff was friendly, and the rooms (stayed in 2 different rooms) were nice enough. I stayed on the 13 floor for 3 nights and the view was nice, facing Moorhead. The last night I stayed on the fourth floor, in a handicapped accessible room, which I didn't like. I think it was 409 or 411. The room was right next to the vending machine room which is next to the elevator.

The location is near the downtown Fargo area, less than 2 blocks away. There are a number of shops but they closed at 5:00pm which was a shock for me. Moorhead is about a 15-20 minutes walk.

Overall, it was a good experience staying in the hotel. I also like the free shuttle service they have available for guests.

• Stayed September 2013
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.. Its always good to know the different aspects of the hotel from the guests perspective in order to perfect our hospitality services..

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

On a recent business trip to Fargo we stay a few nights downtown at the Radisson. The hotel staff was extremely helpful right from the get go, even helping us secure an extra room at the very last minute. I had a King room that overlooked the main 'strip' of downtown and it was quite a beautiful room. The space was very clean and the layout was perfect for getting some work done in the room as well. The unobstructed view was incredible - being from the city, I was impressed with how far you could see. Our team had great service at the lounge and received spot on recommendations for local dining. I would most definitely stay there again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sounds like you had an amazing stay and really enjoyed the property and staff.. I appreciate your comments and review. Hope you stay again in the near future.

MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed one night and paid a bit over $160. It was move in weekend a Concordia, so maybe that had something to do with it, although prices are about the same as I write this now.

We stopped in Fargo after a marathon in Grand Forks. We were there to reminisce about our college days and wanted a place we could walk to and from the bars. We got that, besides Hotel Donaldson, this is the hotel to be at and walk to the Broadway bars.

The room was nice, the beds were comfortable and plush. The bedroom and bathroom were updated. Since I got to split the costs with friends it was a nice deal, although I don't think I would pay $160 on my own dime for it. Fargo is a college town and taxis are pretty cheap so being within walking distance to bars isn't all that necessary. Plus, if you are looking to blow some money, Hotel Donaldson should only be $30 or more and it is more unique but is small and books quick.

However, the Radisson does haave amenities, really nice hot tub sauna area for starts. No pool, but very clean and luxury looking relaxation area. It appears to be handi cap accessible too as they have a hoyer by the hot tub. The have a small work out room but it was stocked with bottled water and granola bars which was nice. The also had a all you could eat very early morning buffet (which I think started a 2 am) which sounded pretty fun.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us .. I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the hot tub and sauna area and enjoy the downtown area as well..

Been to Radisson Hotel Fargo? Share your experiences!