“Great Lunch Place” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
London, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went several time, fantastic selection and service is quick. Great for lunch and one of the best mongolian grills I've been too. Good quality restaurant area as well.

Visited January 2013

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“It's in the sauce......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

HuHot in Fargo is a place I visit often. Nothing better than going through the food line adding your favorite items to your bowl. Then you get to the sauce area and add recommended sauces to match your taste. I've been here enough times to know what sauces to add to creat the flavor that suits me. But if I want to get a little different taste I can add one or two of their many sauces to spice my meal up. It takes just minutes to have it cooked by one of the many chefs gathered around the round hot Mongolian grill. The staff is always friendly and the place is always clean. The main thing I like is the food is always consistant and good. I highly recommend HuHot to anyone looking for a fun, casual dinning experience in the Fargo/Moorhead area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Any Hu Hot is good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have tried Hu Hot in Rochester, MN and Mpls, MN and knew what to expect, and we were not disappointed. Just very good, fresh food. Wish there was a Hu Hot in our town but we don't have the population (or adventurous palate) in our town to make it work.

Visited December 2012
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great food and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Just a cool place that you can be a part of creating your meal. The combination of the sauces, items and noodles you use can make for a great meal.

Visited November 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good food; busy place; unclean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The Huhot Grill provides ample selection of food for the grill. When my wife and I visited, we enjoyed the food and flavors but didn't appreciate the sticky table and floors. The floor around the buffet and grill was covered with pieces of food. The counter around the grill was sticky with spilled sauces.

We will try again - hopefully the staff will be better trained for cleaning.

• Visited September 2012