“great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
madison,oh
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

great food and service and good price clean good fast service close to shopping easy to get to and park

Visited July 2012

North Bend, Washington
“Diner atmosphere fun, prices great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Assuming you have your expectations set this can be a fun family breakfast or lunch place. The diner atmosphere is fun and the prices are very reasonable. The food is not especially great though but when craving a greasy patty melt and milk shake I love going here. Breakfast and the german (local German not authentic German) is good too if you are into that kind of thing. My husband was not but I grew up with it so like it occassionally. Kids loved the pancakes but they are HUGE!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fargo, North Dakota
“Plus & Minus”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Most of the menu items are a bit greasy, and the coffee is not great. But my daughter LOVES the knoefle soup, and they also make a great old fashioned milk shake.

Visited April 2012
Barnesville, Minnesota
“Kroll's Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

It's fast, lots of good shakes to choose from and giant portions.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Loved this Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We found this diner last time we were in Fargo and it was a great find! Our family all enjoyed the atmosphere as we've never had the pleasure of eating in a diner before! I ordered eggs and the pork sausage and to my surprise the sausage patties were home made and they taste just like the home made pork sausage that my family makes which is a recipe that has been handed down in the Family from my German Grandpa. I loved my breakfast and my family all loved there breakfast. We will be eating at this Diner again!

• Visited September 2011