“Misleading menu !!!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 252 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Misleading menu !!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We visited the Green Mill on Oct. 1, 2013. I ordered a chicken quesadilla. There was NO mention on the menu that the chicken was marinated in chipotle. I cannot eat spicy foods, and had to send it back, BUT, only after asking to see the menu and be sure that it was not my mistake. Both the waitress and the manager inferred that it was my error, and that I should have known it would be spicy. In fairness, my spouse's hamburger was fine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Decided to stop here since I’ve never been to one. They have a big selection of items on their menu. I ended up with a wrap which was mostly filled with lettuce and a few pieces of chicken. Everything was pretty average.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Davidson, North Carolina
“Nice, friendly, good service....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The broiled Walleye pike was delicious! The waitress was very attentive and "on-the-ball"!
Prices are not above average and overall, this place is another good 'price-performer'....

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“Very, Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Normally when we are in Fargo, we eat near the mall in one of the chains. We decided to look elsewhere and drove east. The first restaurant we saw was the Green Mill so we checked out the menu. It is a chain that we had not eaten in before and is mostly pasta and pizza. Being hungry, we decided to take a seat on the patio.

Service was prompt and friendly and the server was very knowledgeable about the option. I had the lobster macaroni and cheese and my wife had the pasta with chicken and portabella mushrooms.

The portions were very generous and arrived hot and fairly quickly. As we arrived before six, it was happy hour.

The happy hour special on that Saturday was a bottle of wine if two pasta dishes were ordered. It is their house brand and I am sure that one more versed with wine rating would find fault with it. However, the bottle of white zinfandel we chose was very good.

This was our first but definitely not our last visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Really Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our first time at a Green Mill restaurant, and it was great. The servers were very friendly and attentive. The food was hot and delicious with a lot of variety on the menu. Prices were good too. I would eat here again, and recommend you do too!

Visited July 2013